Chapter 11

The moment we entered, it seemed like some kind of fantasy land. Gigantic golden doors, elaborate pathways, a golden, star decorated castle, and an enchanted garden. It was all so hard to believe. It was like I was in a 6-year-old's dreamland.

Yumi and Russo were completely enthralled at the scene around us. So many star shaped doors. Some brighter than others.

"Hey! How come some of these doors are brighter than others?" Russo calls out to Aiden, the so-called Leader of the Zodiac, Leo.

"The ones that are brighten indicate the Star Wielders. They have access to the Celestial World via the Star door they've been assigned." He comments, leading us to the giant castle that looks fairly far away from where we are but Aiden says he knows a short cut.

"Huh. Not very many Star Wielders, then?" Russo replies, while Yumi must think this is a goddamn sightseeing because she's got her camera out and is taking pictures of everything.

"Only the Leader of the Zodiac can deem a human worthy of becoming a Star Wielder." The lion says calmly.

"And?" I look at him. If he's the Leader, why aren't there more doors?

"I am very hard to please." He says softly.

"I WANT TO BE A STAR WIELDER!" Yumi yells with a bright smile. "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!"

"This is why I don't usually allow humans who are not Star Wielders to enter here." Aiden glares at Yumi, angry with her tourist like persona.

"Aw, don't be like that Aiden. They were concerned about their friend." The girl, Hope, who randomly got hooves for feet and horse ears upon coming here, strides by the side of the Lion who now has a blue flaming tail.

I think someone drugged me.

"Still, they could've waited back at the hooded one's house." He grumbled, that nickname pissing me off slightly.

"The name's Karmin. Not the hooded one." I retort, getting sick of him calling me that.

"Until I know the status of your Celestial ability, I will address you how I see fit, hooded one. I do not care for your name." Aiden retorts, which stops me dead in my tracks.

"Address me how you see fit, huh?" I turn to him, my glare dark but shielded by my hood.

"Is there an issue, hooded one?" He asks, glaring at me.

"I see where Rem gets her manors from." Russo whispers to Yumi who nods as they watch.

"Of course there's a damn issue! I am not going to sit here and have you treat me like garbage!"
"If anything, you're most likely beneath me in ranking so you might as well be garbage." That was the last straw. The purple aura from before started to form again, but this time there was an orange flare mixed in with the purple.

What is this?

It feels really hot.

But it's not burning my skin.

Is it-

I made the same purple, electric like whips but when I looked at them, they had a fiery orange glow coursing through them.

Where is all of this magic shit coming from?

Aiden glared at the whips, a golden aura forming around him.

"You may have caught me with my guard down before, but you're in my domain now." As he talked, a golden armor began to form on his muscle like build.

"I don't care what Celestial Rank you are, I will end you where you stand." For some reason, as he said that, my wings extended on its own. They were larger, and with a fire like design on it.