Chapter 7

Genesis. An origin, creation, or beginning.

Beginning. The point in time or space at which something starts. The first part or earliest stage of something.

The background or origins of anything.

Destroyer. Someone or something that destroys.

Destroy. To put an end to the existence of something by damaging or attacking it.

The two bolded words seem to be the complete opposite of each other, don't they? In one word, you're putting an end to the existence of something. In the other word, you're creating something entirely brand new in space and time.

But what would happen if you put these two words together?

Genesis Destroyer.

What is this suppose to mean? You're an creator and a destroyer? You start something up while also ending something else?

Maybe it means creating a new beginning by destroying an existing being? That would probably make more sense. If you destroyed you a Genesis Destroyer? Or maybe you're just destroying something that someone just recently created? Something that just begun.

So it's like this: You're either killing a child before that they have a chance of living. Killing them just after they were just born into this world.

Or, you're killing one child so that another child could blossom and rise in a way the other one didn't.

Regardless, you would agree that both version of that seem pretty wrong, doesn't it?

That kind of mindset in any aspect is indeed wrong, right?
Well, at least morally wrong.

But what if something, someone, not from our world has different morals then we do? What if in another galaxy, killing off your child for these reasons is actually a favorited morale? What if we were living wrong this whole time? What if our morals are considered the bad or the wrong morals? I guess we'll never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Celestial Realm. The realm of beings with godly abilities.

Controlled and ruled by the merciless Celestial Goddess Sapphyre Starbind. But you can call her the Goddess Star.

A beautiful woman over 20 feet tall with dark blue waves cascading down to her lower back. Her lustful attire- a revealing golden dress that wraps tightly around her mountainous bust and her hourglass figure with golden heels. The heels having a deep, bloody red coloring on the bottom.

Engraved along her almond tinted arms are the 12 Zodiac symbols.

On her right shoulder starts off the fire signs. The first one up: The leader of the Zodiac, the sign of the Lion.

Leo

The Touch of Light.

He controls the Star Power and is the only zodiac that can give access to the Star Door.

He is warm, action-oriented and driven by the desire to be loved and admired.

Just two inches underneath Leo is the sign of the Archer.

Sagittarius

The Rhythm of the Wind.

She is the biggest traveler among all zodiac signs, so for most part you can find her roaming amongst the humans in every and any part of the world.