VENOM

Crisp fall apples were arranged neatly in a large brown bowl on your kitchen table that was set in the small apartment you lived in with your mom.

It was one of the later nights your mom worked. You sat alone for hours doing homework, sitting on the couch with a blanket loosely covering your legs while your favorite television show was on in the background for sound.

You had a good view of the city from your apartment, allowing you to even see the streets below where nothing criminal had occurred.

There was a sudden bang from down below, causing you to jolt up from your nearly asleep position because of the many hours of homework.

Tossing the blanket around your shoulders tightly, you peeped over towards your large window.

You saw a black figure standing still.

The physique was not one of a human, it seemed almost like an alien. You continued to stare at it, being careful to be quiet to be allowed to hear what the thing might do next.

Your phone started to ring so you quickly spun around to find it. Finding it, you shut it off abruptly.

Turning back around, you saw the figure was now at your window. You stood frozen still, fear and anxiety overcoming everything in your body.

You felt like all the air in your lungs had been sucked out, leaving you a shell of a human, easily breakable.

The thing smiled, hissing slightly before breaking the window and stepping inside the apartment.

"You're the pretty one."

You stared up at the white eyes, unable to move or think or do anything for that matter.

The creature stared down at you, circling you as if you were some type of prey. You were weak, vulnerable, and Peter wasn't here to save you this time.

He was with Mr. Stark and the other Avengers having a meeting. Usually Peter was able to stop this creature, he had told you about it a few times and you had only seen it twice but never been this close to it.

You couldn't reach your phone and moving would kill you.

The thing sinisterly smiled, causing goosebumps to run up and down your arms.

"Spidey suit isn't here to save you." It said.

You closed your eyes, feeling cold sweat run down your face as it leaned closer. You felt vile in your throat, ready to emerge.

"Guess you're gonna have to go with me then."

Within a split second, the thing had snatched you up, holding you to it so tightly you could inhale every scent on this thing.

It swung you both out of your window and free fell to the street below. You felt nauseous, sick, and ready to run yet cry at the same time.

You were purely confused, so confused.

//
Several hours later and you were up north, under a street in the sewer tunnel. You were surrounded by all kinds of things.

It reeked of urine and vile, making you turn around a give out what was in your stomach. You turned back around, feeling woozy from losing the remains in your stomach as you looked around again.

You weren't exactly sure of your location or how you had gotten knocked out, but the black figure didn't seem to be there anymore. Instead, there was a man.

He was bound in rope, thick rope tied tightly around his wrists while a single piece of grey duck tape covered his screams. Sweat was dripping down his forehead as he desperately looked at you for help.