Between a Kenneth and a hard place

"Damn" Josh said as he hit his hand on a rock in the cave that he was exploring. "Ouch, son of a mother that hurt!" Josh exclaimed. Josh then got up and proceeded to wonder through the cave until he saw a light at the end of the tunnel which lead to the surface. "Sup josh!" "Nothing much Kenneth". Kenneth was following josh as josh left the entrance of the cave. "You know the government came by recently josh" Kenneth said to josh as they began to have a conversation about how illegal it is nowadays if you went cave exploring without a permit. "Dude the freaking nick guy is a real butthole, he gets elected for president and then shit goes downhill from their" "You do know Kenneth, he took out the normal voting policies where he is in the oval office pretty much until he dies?!?" Josh then proceeded to grab a drink of water and drink it. "Damn how long was i down their Kenneth?!?" "Well josh the expedition started on October the 3rd 2016 and it is October the 6th 2016" "where did you get that answer" josh replied to Kenneth in a chill tone. "Well i gotta head home, Hounds haven't been fed" "Alright Josh you take good care I'll make sure we don't go to jail" "Roger that" Josh then left on his motorcycle.