Finally

Josh and Brutus found there way to Kan and confronted him. "Ah my descendant has decided to offer himself up himself, you have come to terms with your death!" "No i haven't Kan, in fact I've come here to kill you!" "Is that so huh?" "Yes" "well then Josh you have chosen to DIE!". Josh then wore a white hoodie and his red wings came out from his back. "Let's dance Kan!" Josh Shouted. Kan flew at josh punching him
Rapidly in the chest with incredible speed. Josh started coughing on his own blood. Josh the flew and pushed back Kan and started swinging his sword at his chest only damaging his arms. "Argh!" Kan said in a painful tone. Josh screamed and used the Time Sword to shoo a beam that would rapidly age the target. Kan put up a protective shield and the beam deflected off the shield and hit Brutus. "BRUTUS!" Josh Shouted. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Josh then jets forward at Kan impaling Kan withe the Time Sword. Kan turned out to be a hologram version of the real Kan. Kan then snuck up behind Josh and punched right through him. Josh Screamed as looked down at his chest. Blood on the outside with a bit of his rib cage poking out and Kan's fist right through his chest. Josh fell down powerless to move and inch barely clinging on to life. "You are pathetic to thing you could stand a chance against me?" Kan told the almost lifeless corpse that was Josh. "You...know...you...really...should...go...for...the...head!" Josh then stabs Kan right in the neck decapitating him. Josh then sees a gold mist suck itself into his body. Healing Joshs body. Josh runs over to the rapidly aging Brutus. "No no no no no, don't die on my, i promised you would see your family again!" "Kid, i knew the whole time that would be impossible since time moves different out of here, at least I'll see them in the after life." Brutus then dies in Joshs lap. Josh then gets up and uses his wings to fly him to a microphone that's rigged to the entire city. "Attention every one Kan is dead and i killed him, i am your new king!"
Josh then walked to the throne of The City with no time and sat on it.