Josh Vs The Undead

Josh closed the door behind him as he entered the room filled with the Undead. "Zombies, great!" A zombie twitched and shrugged and then cocked his head towards Josh and Screamed then ran towards him. "Rahhhhhhhhhh!" Screamed the Zombie. Behind him was a hoard of Zombies all charging at Josh. With the Time Sword in sight and Zombies charging at him Josh began to fight his way to the Sword. Josh hacked, slashed, chopped up all the Zombies coming his way. "Their it is" Josh shouted as he close to the Time Sword. The Time Sword was up top a ledge on a holding sheath. "Darn looks like im gonna climb my way up there!" Josh said as he put his baton in his pocket and started to climb. Hand after hand the Zombies keep trying to pursue Josh. Josh made it to the top of the ledge and grabbed the Sword. As he touched it the sword glowed a bright gold color. "Ahh, so bright!" Josh exclaimed as he was being blinded by the golden light. The light finally diminished and the sword had a golden blade with a thin red ruby line going through the middle and the blade was as sharp as the day. "Cooool" Josh said as he held the Time Sword in his hand. "But I'm not done yet i have to leave the room now. Josh jumped off the cliff dow to the Zombies and used their heads as cushioning for his feet as he landed on the ground. He used the Sword to fast forward his motions in time to walk quickly to the door. He stopped the Fast forward and put himself back to normal motion. He left the room and on the other side was Brutus greeting him. "I can't believe it, you're alive and you have the sword!" "I guess it's the good luck you wised on me that helped me make it out!" "Let's not waste anymore time, let's go and kill Kan!".