The Big Break

"Josh it's time for your sacrifice!" The guard said coming to get Josh from his cell but to his dismay Josh wasn't in the cell only Brutus. The guard called to Brutus. "Hey you Brutus were is josh?" "I don't know" "I coming in there and if this is a prank you're getting 56 lashes from the whip!" "I understand Mr. Guard man!". The guard entered the cell as Josh came out from behind the door and clocked the guard over the head with his fists as hard as he could. "Idiot did you really think that would kill me?" "No i was just distracting you!" "Huh". As soon as the guard said that Brutus ran to the guard from behind and choked him to death. The guard hit the ground. "Nice work!" "You to!". Then both Brutus and Josh ran out from the cell not before grabbing a weapon of the guard. The ran up the spiral staircase and through the different corridors of the big dungeon. A guard came around the corner. "Halt stop!" Josh jumped up in the air and clocked the guard over the head with the baton which was the only weapon he found of the guard besides the dungeon keys. "Take a right!" Brutus screamed. "But thats not the way out!" "I know we're going to get you a better weapon to kill Kan!" "What type of weapon" "The Time Sword!" "Cool". They reached the door that leads to the room with the Time Sword. "On the other side is the Time Sword but there is a catch" "what catch?" "Undead guard the Sword" "God dang it!" "I can't travel into the room seeing as the only one who can hold the Time Sword is the one who enters and makes it to the Sword alive and not Undead, but i do wish you the best of luck!" "Thanks Brutus" "No problem friend, now go get that Sword!". Josh enters the room.