A ordanary life for a person

As Josh arrived at his RV he was delighted to see his two dogs "Antonio" and "Dashie". Joshes dogs ran up to him and started licking him and greeting him back home. "I know i know i have been gone for awhile and i'm sorry" Josh said in a comforting tone while walking to his RV. When he go inside his RV he made himself some cereal and gave his dogs some food. Dashie and Antonio both ran to their food bowls and started eating the dog food. Josh then walked to the couch  and turned on the tv. On the tv was a broadcast of President Nick issuing a public statement. "My fellow Americans we are gathered here today to put up a wall, Right behind me is the city of Chicago, The CDC says the city has become to infected with a virus that reanimates the dead" Someone in the press shouts "So they are basically Zombies" President Nick responds with "Yes, they are technically Zombies but i can assure you that this wall will keep a good strong barrier between them and us! Thank you" As President Nick walked away he was flooded with a bunch of questions from reporters. "What a bunch a baloney" Josh said as he switched the tv and his dogs got on the couch and snuggled near his lap. "Aww i can never get enough of how cute you dogs are!" Josh said as only moments later he feel asleep on his couch in his RV.