The Man with the powers of time

"Wake up my decent, WAKE UP!" Shouted Kan. "Ah im up!" Josh said as he woke up with a bolt. Josh noticed he was in restraints and he proceeded to tug at them. He then asked the man in a dark hood standing in front of him with dark red wings. "I take it you are Gingas Kan huh?" "I prefer to go by Kan" Kan said to the tied up Josh. Josh asked kan a question "Mind telling me why im tied up?" Kan was quick to reply. "You are a descendent of mine and im glad to see you, you see i have been ruler of the city with no time ever since my supposed death back on earth, I stumbled upon a wired portal which sent me here, after that i killed the previous ruler of the city with no time and from that i gained extraordinary abilities!" "Abilities? Like what abilities?" Josh asked his Ancestor before him. "Time bending abilities, i can de-age organisms re-age organisms i can also make myself not a part of the laws of time, in other words i can make myself never age i can travel through time and space, i am the only one allowed to leave this city, but as time doesn't exist here time goes on out side this city." Kan told Josh. "So if i were to kill you or if anyone were to kill you... i would inherit those abilities?" "Precisely my young descendant!" Kan replied. "Great well can you send me back home?" "Unfortunately i can not i need you!" "Why do you need me?" "You have the rare ability of the angel!" "The what now?" "I Kan possesses the demon ability which gives me wings and this black hoodie while you have the most powerful out of the both of us, the Angel." "So do i have wings?" "Yes you do and a white hoodie and the powers of an angel, if i consume your corpse i will gain those abilities" "You sick f**k" "Alright guards take him away in the dungeon i have no use for he just yet" "NO!".