Train Station

Kacchan's POV

As I made my walk to the train station I kept choking back tears. The dark, dark thoughts that filled my mind were overflowing. The same words played in my head on repeat

"What if he doesn't wake up..."

'No I cant think like that right now, I have to try and stay more on the positive side.'
Deep down I already knew there were no positives to this.
I waited at the train station and I saw Iida walking up to me as formal as always.

"Bakugou, were were you yesterday? You missed the last two classes of the day. Also, that's not a school uniform. You need to change immediately!"

"Shut up, galsses.." I said in a much quieter, softer tone than i would usually make.

"Bakugou, are you okay? You seen much more quiet than usual." He said in a much less strict tone.

"I SAID, SHUT UP, IIDA!" I snapped back in frustration

Iida's eyes widened as he stepped back. He must have been surprised since I used his real name instead of the rude nicknames I would give everyone.
The train arrived and I stepped on. A few people from class 1-a and a couple from class 1-b were there so I held my head low and tried not to get noticed. (My spikey blonde hair doesnt help too much) Uraraka walked up to me immediately.

"Bakugou, your here." She said in her normal bubbly tone "Did something happen between you and Deku yesterday. Is he okay."

As soon as those words left her mouth I felt my chest tighten. I felt tears fill my eyes and I turned and stomped away, one hand down in a tight fist and the other clenching my chest. Everyone seemed concerned as I walked away but no one followed me.
Tears were streaming down my cheaks at this point and I kept my head low.

<sorry for the shorter chapter T-T>