Kirishima

Kacchan's POV

Kirishima's expression was a mix of worry and fright.

"Bakugou! What happened!" He said his voice full of worry.

I kept my head down and clenched my fists.

"I'll tell you everything later..." I said in a low whisper. "But you have to swear, that you will never tell anyone.."

Kirishima looked at me in confusion and then it immediately turned back to worry.

"Uh, let's get you to recovery girl.."

Kirishima was next to me as we walked down the hall in silence. We eventually made it to the classroom door.

"I'll tell Aizawa that I'm taking you to recovery girl, you stay right here.."

I looked up as I wiped my eyes and nodded. I heard a couple mumbles from behind the door, then the door opening.

"Ok, let's go." He said with a faint smile.

We walked down the long hall to recovery girls office, about halfway there Kirishima started talking.

"So... what happened...?"

I still didnt know if I would have the strength to say what actually happened but I will sure as hell try.

"Well... to start off.. every event in this story.. is all my fault.." I said as my voice cracked.

Kirishima seemed confused and listened closely.

"Deku..." I felt myself get choked up as I said his nickname, the nickname I have called him for as long as i can remember. "Deku.. tried to kill himself yesterday..."

Kirishima stopped in his tracks and his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped, showing every one of his sharp teeth.

"Y-you can be serious... right?" I looked at him dead in the eyes as mine filled with tears.

"...you're not joking." He said as his eyes filled with disbelief.

"Yesterday I had called him outside during lunch... he came around the corner to the back of the school.. i.." my voice cracked again and I tried to dry the tears from my eyes but they just wouldnt stop coming.

Kirishima didnt say a word. He just stood there, frozen in shock.

"I.. punched him.. and told him the world would be better off without him... he ran off.. and i followed... I followed him all the way back to his home.. because i felt I needed to apologize... the door was creaked open... I let myself in.. the rest is a little blurry... and all I can really remember is seeing deku.. get carried away on a stretcher and thinking.. 'if this is it, I will never forgive myself'..."

The hall went dead silent and Kirishima still stood in disbelief of what he was hearing.

I soon got a sharp pain in my chest and felt my knees get weak. I grabbed a hold of my shirt and leaned against the wall with one arm. I grunted and saw my vision get blurry.

"B-bakugou! Are you okay?! What's happening?!" Kirishima said as he kept me from falling.

My vision soon went black and I passed out.