Boiling Point

Kacchans POV

The last thing that I remember was blacking out as kirishima tried to hold me up. When I woke, I was in recovery girls office. With my eyes half-lidded I turned my head to my right. Kirishima was waiting in the small chair next to the bed.

"Oh, your awake." I heard a familiar voice say.

Recovery Girl got up from her rather tall chair that sat by her desk and walked over to me.

"Kirishima brought you over her about 30 minutes ago. It seems that you fainted, likely due to stress or anxiety."

I looked back up to the ceiling and Kirishima shouted, "DUDE, YOU'RE ALRIGHT! I WAS WORRIED FOR A BIT THERE!"

"Quit your yelling." I say in a harsh tone, as I look back at him.

"You should be okay now, and you can head back to class when your ready. Do you want some water?" Recovery Girl said as she looked back at the computer monitor.

"Sure.." I say and look back up at the ceiling once more.

Recovery Girl got up from her chair and grabbed a water bottle from a small fridge in the corner. I sat up and looked down at my hands, then back up at kirishima. He smiled lightly and got up from his chair.

"You ready to go back to class now Bakugou?" He said is his normal, annoyingly optimistic tone.

"Yeah.." I said, breaking eye contact.

Recovery Girl came up to the bed and gave my the small cup of water. I took a couple sips and got out of the small bed. I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door, Kirishima following closely behind me.

"Its 10:30 so our next class would be chemistry." He said as he slid his phone back into his pocket.

The two of us walked down the hall to the chemistry room in an awkward silence. I walked in and the room went dead silent. I sat at my usual seat. I heard muffled murmurs leave everyone's mouths, the teacher quickly got everyone back in order and I buried my head in my arms and let my mind wander as the nonsense sciencey words left the teachers mouth.

My mind eventually got to deku, (which I knew it would) and my face got hot and tears started to form in my eyes.

'No, not again' I thought as I tried to wish the tears away.

<Time skip to the end of the school day cuz I'm lazy>

I gathered my things as the bell rang signaling the end if the day. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the class room hoping that no on ne would come up and talk to me. I got about halfway out the door way before a swarm of people came up to me and started asking me questions.

"What's wrong bakugou?"

"You're not acting like your usual self."

"Where is midoriya? did you do something to him?"

"What happened between you and kirishima?"

Questions came at me left and right and I was reaching my boiling point.

Authors Note
Sorry for the kinda uneventful chapter. I'm kinda tired but I really wanted to keep writing this story. Hope you're having a fantastic day. ❤