Every Day Tasks

Kacchans POV

I got off the train and walked slowly to campus. I knew that Mr. Aizawa would notice that I didnt have my school uniform today, but I just ignored it and walked into the classroom, post cry evidence still on my face.
The bell rang and everyone shuffled to there seats. I placed my head on the desk and already knew that this day would be absolutely dreadful.
Mr. Aizawa took roll and he eventually got to my name

"Bakugou, Katsuki." He said

I raised my hand but didnt say a word, knowing that if I said anything everyone would hear the shear pain in my voice.

"Uh, Bakugou, your shirt, that is not a school uniform."

"I know..." I said quietly trying not to let my voice break

"Well, what happened to your uniform..."

"It got stained and I can't clean it." I said with more rasp in my tone
Mr. Aizawa didnt hear me

"Pardon?" He replied

I felt anger boil up inside me until I couldnt contain it.

"DAMN IT! I SAID IT GOT STAINED!" I abruptly stood up from my seat. I could tell that he saw the tears in my eyes. I quickly turned around grabbed my bag and bolted out the door.
I sprinted down the hallway and turned in to the closest restroom. I threw my bag in to one of the stalls and slammed the door. No one else was in the restroom and i started to sob uncontrollably. I couldnt get the image out of my mind of the blood stained, white button up. I gripped my spiky blonde locks and stared at the floor.

It felt like I was crying for hours until I heard the bathroom door open. I stopped my loud sobs, picked my bag up off the floor, and put my feet on the toilet seat not giving any evidence that i was there. A familiar voice sounded

"Bakugou, you there? Its Kirishima. Aizawa told me to go and find you to bring you to recovery girl." He said in a soft, friendly tone
I could tell he was genuinely worried about me from his tone. I didn't answer though, I kept quiet, before this incident i was the brash, cocky, reckless guy that doesnt give a fuck about anything. Now I'm the guy crying in the bathroom.

"C'mon man, I know your in here.." he said once more in the same sympathetic tone.
I stopped being stubborn and I took my feet off the toilet seat and put my bag down. I quickly dried my eyes and opened the stall door, my head hung low.