Awake

Deku POV

I felt as if I was in a trance. It felt like a bad dream that I could not awake from. The feeling of being chased by a monster, but whenever I looked behind me, nothing was there. I would keep running and running with no reason to. The empty void of darkness that had slowly been sliding his hands around my neck without me realizing.

After kacchan left the room, I felt a twinge of sadness mixed with a sigh of relief. On one hand, I can finally see everyone and be able to see their faces once again, but in the other, the overwhelming amount of worried faces spewing questions of confusion was inevitable.

"Why was kacchan sitting by the bed...?" I whispered to myself.

"Kacchan's not the type to be emotional, but that was a whole different side of him that I never even knew existed.." I whispered even lower and raspyer

I felt a tinge of pink sneak it's way onto my cheeks, I smile and look down at my feet, hidden under the thick layer if blanket.

"I really like that side of Kacchan..."

Kacchan POV

I put my hand on the metal bar of the glass door and pushed it forward. The once baby blue sky, had transformed into a almost black sky speckled with stars. My eyes snapped open and I jerked back to reach for my phone,

"It was 6 like 2 minutes ago!" I looked at the shattered screen and hit the power button, 7:02 was the time.

"Fuck, it's like a 20 minute walk back to the dorms!" I said as I sped up my pace to a sprint. "Aizawa's gonna fucking kill me!"

Back at the dorms (3rd person)

While everyone else had made their way up to there rooms, Ashido, ojiro, kirishima, sero, hagakure, and sato were all sitting in the common area watching the TV, ojiro sat on the floor in front of ashido. Aizawa came into the dorm to make sure that all the students were within the dorm, alliance has a strict curfew of 7 on week days, and everyone in the class must be within the walls of the dorm unless granted permission by a teacher.

"Welp, I'm gonna go upstairs.." sato said as he stood up from the green couch.

"Ah, same here." Hagakure replied as she started walking to the stairs

"Wooow, you guys are such party poopers." Sero said as he rolled his eyes and focused his vision back onto the TV.

Aizawa walked to the common area with a clipboard, "Do any of you know were bakugou is?" He said in his usual, uninterested, tired voice.

"Nope, havent seen him since school ended." Ashido said as she scanned the common area.

"Yeah.. now that you say it, I havent seen him in a while either." ojiro said as he tilted his head up to look at ashido

"Uh.. he, went to visit his mom.. yeah.. visit his mom..." kirishima trailed off. Ashido looked at him with confusion and just shrugged it off.

Aizawa groaned and looked at his clipboard.

"Let's just hope he doesnt get killed." Ashido said sassily.

Everyone's heads jerked to the side when the big alliance doors opened and bakugou slid in.

Authors Note♡

I'm back! Really sorry for my absence, I just havent been feeling motivated to write for a while, love you 💕 UwU