Chapter 3

After Tyler got home he missed Justin so much. He looked at the time. It read 11:14 pm. He thought would probably be asleep so what he did was he pulled up a picture of Justin on his phone.....
****WARNING EXPLICIT DETAIL****
Tyler looked at the picture of Justin, stuck his hand in his pants and started to masturbate to the picture. It felt so good to him he imagined Justin in between in his legs. Soon enough Tyler felt himself getting close he went faster. He finally came. He then went to the bathroom to clean himself up.
*****END OF EXPLICIT DETAIL*****
He got ready for bed and then he went to sleep with Tyler on his mind.
Justin woke up the next morning hard and horney he got up and got a shower and got dressed he put on a red shirt and some black shorts with 'Booty Blake' in white on them. He then sat back down on his bed and he texted Tyler.
Justin: Hey bby. I hope its if I call u bby.
Tyler: Hey and ofc its ok if u call me bby.❤
Justin: So u wanna hang out l8r?
Tyler: Is that a trick question.
Justin: Baaaaabbby!!!
Tyler: I'm kidding I'd love to hang.
Justin: K. My place.
Tyler: When?
Justin: Whenever.
Tyler: K. C u l8r bby.
Tyler gets up and gets ready to leave. He leaves the house and gets in the car and drives to Justin's house.
Tyler arrives at Justin's and he knocks on the door. Justin opens the door and goes straight in for a kiss. Tyler kisses back. Justin licks Tyler's bottom lipasking for an entrance which Tyler grants. Justin puts his tounge in Tyler's mouth and starts to explore very much of his mouth. They start backing up to the couch, Justin kicking the door closed. Justin then picks Tyler up and lays him on the couch.
------------EXPLICENT DETAIL-----------------
Justin crawls onto Tyler and starts to kiss his neck earning small low moans from Tyler. Justin smiles at this. He continues to kiss and suck on Tyler's neck leaving hickeys everywhere. He then gets to the collar of Tyler's
T-Shirt. He tugs on the bottom of his shirt signalling Justin wants Tyler to take his shirt off. Tyler takes his shirt and so does Justin. Tyler then sees Justin's scars. (He's ftm transgender if u did not know.) Justin just says,"That's a story for another time." Tyler nods then they go back to what they were doing. Justin goes to Tyler's chest and starts to leave hickeys all over the place earning low moans from Tyler. Justin goes goes back up to kiss Tyler's lips. His hand sliding down to Tyler's dick. He starts to rub Tyler's dick through his jeans. He then unbutton and unzips Tyler's pants and sticks his hand in. He then breaks the kiss to take off Tyler's pants and underwear. He goes back to Tylers lips and then down his chest and his stomach when he reaches Tyler's dick he starts to kiss Tyler's tip. Tyler whimpers and says, "Justin, stop teasing." Justin didn't stop teasing so Tyler took matter into his own hands he pushed his head down to make Justin deep throat his dick. Justin keeps going up and down on Tyler's dick. Tyler had his hand on the back if Justin's head pushing him down and pulling back up. Justin stopped then turned Tyler around and Justin lined himself up. He asked Tyler, "Are you ready, baby?"
Tyler replies,"Yea." Justin grabbed his lube off his nightstand and put some in his dick. He slid in slowly. He started slowly grinding into Tyler. Tyler moaned softly. Justin started going faster and faster until he found the spot. He kept hitting every time.
Tyler: Daddy! Uhhhhhh uhhhhh mhm! Harder! Yea right there. Uhhhhhhh.
"Justin. M'close." Tyler moaned.
"Not yet baby I'm not there. Hold it."
"I don't think I can."
And with that Tyler cummed but Justin wasn't quite there yet so he kept going.
"Justin!" Tyler moaned out.
"What's my name?" Justin asked.
"Daddy!" Tyler moaned.
"I'm close baby." Justin moaned.
Tyler is by now over-pleasured and is cumming uncontrollably. Justin cums and pulls out of Tyler and falls ontbe bed next to him and they fall asleep together.