Chapter 5

Justin takes off his blindfold and looks at where they are. He sees.....
He sees that they're at Starbucks. Justin says,"Babe why did you bring me to my work?"
"This is the first place we met." with that Tyler turns Justin around and starts to kiss him. He starts on his lips then goes to his neck.
"Babe. We're outside." Justin says "Let's go inside I know a place where no one will see us." Justin grabbed Tyler's hand and pulled into tge back room that only Justin had a key to. He locked the door and pushed Tyler against the wall. Tyler says, "Do want to get drinks first then we can." Tyler suggests.
"Yea." Justin agrees.
They go to the counter and order their drinks. They get their drinks and go and sit down. When they finish them they go back home. They get back to their house and Tyler picks Justin up and kisses him. Tyler carries him to the door he doesn't break the kiss when he unlocks the door. They back up to their room and Justin pushes Tyler on to the bed. He crawls on top of Tyler and starts to grind on him. He leans down and starts to suck on Tyler's neck leaving behind hickeys. He gets to the collar of Tyler's shirt and he goes back up to Tyler's lips and starts to tug on Tyler's shirt, "Off." he says. Tyler takes off his shirt and throws it somewhere on the floor. He keeps going down Tyler's torso until he reaches the rim of Tyler's sweats. He takes off his sweats and throws them somewhere on the floor too. He goes back up to meet Tyler's lips. He kisses them and at the same time he reaches his hand down into Tyler's boxers and starts rubbing his dick. Tyler moans into the kiss. Justin takes off Tyler's boxers and throws them on the floor. He then goes down and starts to leave more hickeys on Tyler's chest and stomach. Tyler who then turns the situation around so that he is know on top of Justin. He looks at Justin in right his eyes then he leans down and kisses his neck. He starts to leave hickeys which makes Justin moan. Tyler smiles knowing he could pleasure Justin made him feel good. Justin flipped on top of Tyler and turned him around and started grinding on him. He asks Tyler, "Baby, are you ready?"
"Yea." Tyler replies. "Go ahead." At Tyler's words Justin shoots into Tyler's hole and starts going in and out and every time he does Tyler's moans get louder and louder.
Tyler screams in a moan,"Mhhhm daddy. Fuck daddy. Yea. Mhhhm. Uhh."
This turned Justin on. Tyler said,"Mmmh, daddy I'm close."
Justin then pulls out and Tyler whimpers at loss of contact until Justin flips him around and started to suck his dick. Tyler moaned and he grabbed the sheets and arched his back at the pleasure soon enough he cummed right in Justins mouth and Justin swallowed it. Seeing Tyler cum made Justin cum. Justin crawled back next to Tyler and they fell asleep. But right they did Justin asked Tyler, "Hey baby how was your birthday?" Tyler looked at him at said. "It was perfect." With that they fell asleep.