Chapter 8

As usual Justin woke up before Tyler so he went downstairs and cooked breakfast for them both. When Justin finished cooking Tyler was still asleep so Justin brought Tyler his breakfast to him.
"Tyler? Babe. Wakey wakey eggs and bakeyn"
Tyler moaned sleepily "Whyy."
"I've got bacon."
Tyler woke right up after that.
"Thanks babe." Tyler said happily.
Tyler finished his breakfast and took his dishes back downstaits. He put his dishes in the sink and hugged Justin from behind. Tyler started to kiss Justin's neck. Justin tilted his head a little so Tyler could have more access to his neck. Tyler started sucking on his neck and leaving hickeys. Justin softly moaned. Justin turned around to face Tyler and he kissed his lips. Justin pushed Tyler up against a wall and left his lips to suck on his neck. He kept going leaving big and small hickeys all the way down to Tyler's shorts. Justin took Tyler's shorts off and threw them somewhere beside him. He also took his underwear off and threw it somewhere. Justin then undressed himself and threw his clothes in the same direction.

After sex

Someone nocked on the door so Justin got up and went to the door to see who it was.
"Raegan? What are you doing here?" Justin questioned.
"Justin," Raegan cried,"please take me back."
"No Raegan. I have a boyfriend and I love him."
Raegan just sobbed and sobbed until Tyler came downstairs.
"What's going on?" Tyler asked.
"Raegan wants me back but I told him I had a boyfriend." Justin answered.
"Justin? Can I talk to you and just you outside?" Raegan asked.
"Yea, sure Raegan." Justin answered."
They got outside and Raegan turned to face Justin and he kissed him. Justin pulled away immediately.
"I'm so sorry Justin." Raegan said.
"Yea I'm sure you are Raegan. Was this your plan all along? To get me alone so you could kiss me? Raegan I have a boyfriend." Justin didn't wait for a reply he just went into the house shut and locked the door and to Tyler. Tyler was sitting on the couch so Justin went over to him and sat on his lap facing him. He leaned and kissed his lips.
"Babe it's late. Wanna go to bed?" Tyler said. Justin nodded in response and they went upstairs got dressed for bed and they went to sleep.
If you want more of Raegan just comment and let me know. K. Bye.