Chapter 9

The next morning
Justin woke up before Tyler like always so he was downstairs making breakfast. Justin heard his phone ringing upstairs so he went upstairs and got his phone. He got his phone and saw that Maya texted him.

Maya- Hey whats this?

Justin- That's fake! I never did that!Maya- Ok calm down don't get ur panties in a twist

Maya- Ok calm down don't get ur panties in a twist.
Justin- Sry just plz don't show that to Tyler
Maya- Y it's not real? Right?
Justin- No ofc it's not real. I just........don't want Tyler to worry.
Maya- Understandable
Justin- So ur not gonna tell him?
Maya- No
Jusin- Thank you!!!
Maya- Ur welcome

Tyler finally woke up and came downstairs.
"Morning sleepy head." Justin said to Tyler.
"Morning." Tyler mumbled. Justin giggled.
"Eat up." Justin said.
"Thank babe."
"You're welcome."
They ate breakfast and had a little small talk. After breakfast Justin told Tyler what happened with Raegan.
"So he kissed you?" Tyler questioned.
"Yea. Are you mad?" Justin asked worried.
"No. Well at Raegan yea but at you no. You pulled away from him. And he knew you were taken when he kissed you?" Tyler asked.
"Yea." Justin replied.

Later that night

Tyler walked upstairs and got a text from Justin.
Justin- Hey babe! I'm somewhere in the city come find me! I've placed little hints everywhere! The first one is where we first had sex.
Tyler walks into their room and sure enough he saw a clue on their bed. He picked it up and read it.
It said 'You will find your next clue in the place we first met. Good luck!" Tyler smiled to himself and put his shoes on grabbed his phone his keys and headed out the door. He went to Starbucks and saw a clue tapped to the coffee maker.
"Hey Gary can you please hand me that peice of paper on the coffee maker." he asked.
Gary handed him the paper he read it. It said 'Good you found it now yoir next clue is where we first kissed.'
"Gary can you let me in the storage closet right there?" He points to place where him and Justin first kissed.
Gary nodded and kindly let him in.
He went into the closet and turned the light on and there it was right in front of his face. The next clue read, 'Yay! You found it! The next should be a little easier. This is the place where I first asked you on a date at. Good luck babe!'
"Hey Gary?"
"Yea?"
Is there a clue tapped to the counter somewhere?"
He looked for it then handed it to him.
"

Here you go." He said, "What are you Justin doing that involves Starbucks." "He's doing some kind of scavenger hunt and he's using the things we've done. And Starbucks just happens to be the first place we met."
The next clue read 'Now go to the Norwood Inn and Suites and go to Room 101. See you when you get here."
Tyler left Starbucks and drove to the motel and went to the room Justin said. When he got there he knocked and Tyler said come in. He went in and saw Tyler on the bed in nothing but a bath robe.
"Babe? What is this?" He said biting his lip.
He got up and pushed Justin on the bed. "Lay down."
"Tyler you know I'm a top." He said.
"I thought I'd give you a break from doing all the work." He said as he took the robe off and slung it on the floor. He climed on Justin and stripped him from head to toe. He started to kiss Justin's neck and Justin moved his head to the side to give Tyler more access to his neck. Tyler started to suck his neck. He left hickeys all down his neck amd chest. When Tyler reached Justin's jeans he loomed up at Justin to make sure it was ok. Justin looked worried but let him continue. Tyler took off Justin's pants and through them on the floor.

***EXPLICIT DETAIL SKIP IF YOU WANT***
He then went back up to Justin's lips and started to palm Justin through his underwear. Justin let out a small soft moan. Tyler kept going. He took Justin's underwear off and through it on the floor. He rapped his lips around Justin's tip and slowly started to go down and then back up again. Justin moaned again this time a little louder. Justin pushed Tyler's head back down whenever he came up. Tyler put Justin's legs up on his shoulders and lined himself up. He went in Justin slowly. Justin moaned and said ,"F-f-f-faster."
"As you wish." Tyler said with a smirk. He started going faster.
"D-d-d-d-ad-d-dy! Ahhhhh! Fuck! Yes!" Justin moaned. "Ahhh! Daddy! Fuck me harder!"
Tyler went in harder and Justin requested. Justin moaned as Tyler kept hitting his sweet spot repeatedly.
"D-d-d-d-d-d-daddy! 'M c-c-cl-clo-o-o-se."
"Me too baby." They both cummed and Tyler pulled out.
****END OF EXPLICIT DETAIL****
After they went to sleep.
And thats where I'm going bc right now its 11:20pm on a Monday night. But yay tomorrow's my last day b4 Christmas break. But goodnight I love you all.