Chapter 4

Justin wakes up before Tyler so he tries to get and go get a shower but Tyler grabbed him and pulled him back down.
"No. Don't go." Tyler said in a really whiney voice.
"Baby, I'm just getting a shower." Justin replies.
"Stay. Cuddle with me a little longer. Please." Tyler is basically begging Justin at this point. "If you stay maybe we can do more then just cuddle." Tyler says seductively. Justin looks at him and says, "What do you mean 'other  stuff'."
Tyler gets up, climbs on Justin and starts grinding on him. Justin lets out a few soft moans. Tyler starts going faster and faster. Soon enough Justin turns them around so that he now on top of Tyler. Justin starts to grind his dick into Tyler's. Tyler starts to let a few moans. Justin reaches for Tyler's shirt signaling he wants his shirt off. Tyler sits up and takes off his shirt. Justin takes his off as well. They throw them somewhere on the floor. Justin leans down to kiss Tyler's lips then moving down his neck, chest, and stomach leavung hickeys all the way down. He gets to Tyler's sweatpants and pulls them off along with his boxers. Justin starts to lick Tyler's tip making Tyler moan.
"Justin, stop teasing." Tyler moans. Justin doesn't stop. Soon enough Tyler's hand is on the back of Justin's head and Tyler is pushing Justin's head down making him deep throat his dick. Justin went back up to meet Tyler's lips when Tyler turned them around so that he was on top and Justin was on the bottom. Tyler started to kiss down Justin's body leaving hickeys every now and then. He got to the top of Justins shorts and took them off along with his boxers. He then started to lick Justin's tip. Justin moaned out "Tyyylleer sssstooppp teeaasingg."
With that Tyler took all of Justin in his mouth making him gag a little. He kept going up and down on Justin's dick. Justin then turned things around again. Justin had Tyler's legs up on his shoulders and he had lined himself up with Tyler's hole. He went in slowly and started to in and out faster and faster. Tyler was a moaning mess. Justin and Tyler both cummed at the same time. Justin inside of Tyler and Tyler on his stomach. Justin pulled out and licked up the cum off of Tyler's stomach. Then both then just went back to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
***********Later that day************
Justin woke up before Tyler so he got took a shower and went downstairs to make breakfast. Tyler woke up of course because he smelled food. He got up got dressed and went downstairs. To his surprise Justin was making breakfast.
"Bon appetite." Justin said as he sat the plates down on the table. They both sat down and ate their food. When they got done they put their dishes in the sink and went back upstairs. Tyler left the house he said before left that he had some things to do. Justin was suspicious because Tyler never had anything to do. He shook the thought away and went to text Maya.
Justin- Hey
Maya- Hey what's up
Maya- Happy birthday Justin
Justin- Thx
Tyler gets home with a bag in his hands that he hands to Justin.
"Awwwww baby you didn't have too." Justin says.
"I know. I wanted to." Tyler responds. Justin opens the gift. He sees its a hoodie with a picture of them on it.
"Baby I love it." He says. He hugs Tyler. He says "I love you."
                    Later that day
"Hey baby, want the rest of your surpise?" Tyler asks Justin.
"You got me more." Justin complains.
"Yes, but you've got to put this blindfold on." Tyler says. Justin looks at funny. Tyler notices and says, "Just put it on." Justintakes the blindfold from Tyler and puts it on. Tyler starts to lead him to the door. He leads him to the car.
"Babe where are we going?" Justin asks again.
"You'll see." Tyler respondes.
Tyler pulls the car into a parking space and tells Justin to take off his blindfold.
"Babe. You can take your blindfold off now."
Justin takes off his blindfold and looks at where they are. He sees.....
Oooooooo a cliff hanger. You'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out what happens next.