Chapter 6

Justin wakes before Tyler like always so he goes out to get breakfast. When he does he sees his ex Raegan. Raegan sees him and starts to walk over to him. Justin says, "What do want, Raegan?"
"I just want to talk." he responds.
"Why? You broke up with me remeber?"
"Yea and I'm so sorry about that. I wanted to if you wanted to get back together?" Raegan says kinda of shyly.
"No Raegan. I don't want to get back together." he responds.
"W-why not?" Raegan says and is about to cry.
"Well for starters I'm in a relationship. Also don't you remember you cheated on me with some slut." Justin replies angrily.
-----------------15 minutes later----------------
Justin's on his way back from getting breakfast when he gets a text from Tyler.
Tyler- Justin wth! Y is Raegan telling me y'all hooked up!
Justin- What no wth. I did see him there he tried to get back with me but I said I was in a relationship but even if I wasn't I still wouldn't get back with him bc he cheated on me.
Tyler- U better have.
Justin- I did bc ily Tyler.
Tyler- Ily2

When Justin got home he went to his and Tyler's room to find Tyler in nothing but a robe.

Long story short Justin got laid that night then they went to bed which is where I'm headed. Goodnight all u beautiful people.