Chapter 10

Adam: Do you know my song fever?

Doc: It's the one in that you repeat your behavior during the AMAs performance wich caused so much excitement because you kissed... him.

Adam: Yah. Yesterday we had a show and when I sang Fever we did it agin and I tried to grab him between his legs. I know I shoudn't have done it. After the show he wanted to talk and we got to his house and talked. I apologized and he said he forgave me. I realized because I didn't intend to hurt him, you know. We got drunk and I told him I have feelings for him. Then I kissed him. He didn't reject, but I know he is straight. and today we had rehearsal when brad, my ex boyfriend showed up. He kissed me and I wanted to introduce him to my bandmates and then I realized that tommy had gone. Brad told me that he didn't look good, but I thought it was only a hangover. Alcohol doesn't really agree with him. but then I found Tommy at his home. He wasunconscious. and so: here we are. I reproach myself for everything. If I hadn't put my hand there last show and hadn't kissed him at his home this all wouldn't have happened! I'm just so guilty.

Doc: Don't worry, Mr Lambert. I don't think that Mr Ratliff has done this to himself because of your... behaviour. * looks strangely* I'm not saying that I think it's good you went so far, because you have known that he is straight. But I have experiences with situations like this and I can say that your behaviour isn't the only reason for Mr Ratliff suicide attempt. There must be another thing. Maybe it's your turn to figure it out when he wakes up. Good luck. * shakes Adam's hand*

Adam: Thank you so much Docter. * shakes his hand back* I'll do my best.

Doc: I hope so. If you need something - maybe a more comfertabel chair to sleep or something else. Just talk to the nurse. she will help you. I suppose you stay overnight?

Adam: For sure.

Doc: Alright. Then: goodbye for now. We'll meet again at the evening's visit. If you have questions before that you can let me call and i hope I can help you.

Adam: Thanks alot.