Chapter 15

Monte: Sorry, guys, if I'm interrupting you, but I thought Tommy wants his clothes badly. We all know how much he likes hospitals. *winks*

Tommy: * emberrassedly* Thank you, Monte * blushes*

Monte: You're welcome, Tommy. How are you doing?

Tommy: * Blushes even more*

Monte: Okay, I see.... Fine. * quietly to Tommy:* I tought you were straight.

Tommy: Long story, I'll tell you later, 'Right?

Monte: Alright,* Laughs* I'm glad you're okay. We all were extremely worried about you.

Tommy: I'm sorry, Monte. I didn't intend to inconvenience anybody, but it was too much for me. I'm really sorry.

Monte: Never mind. I'm just relieved to see you alive. And so come on, dress up.

Tommy: Yah... but guys, could you give me a bit more privacy please?

Adam: Of course. * leaves with Monte*

Monte: * quietly* And I thought he was straight... Oh I quess!

Adam: What's up, Monte? Are you alright?

Monte: Yah... I think I know what happened...

Adam: Do you?

Monte: Yah. Your behaviour yesterday at rehearsal and Tommy's strange glances and his reaction when Brad kissed you... it all makes sense now! Hah.

Adam: Okay, fine. Probably it was just the way you think. We'll tell you later. now I'll take Tommy to have lunch.

Monte: Yah, lunch is a good word. I haven't eaten since last evening.

Adam: And since yesterday morning. I didn't have appetite, I was too worried.

Monte: I understand. Where are you going?

Adam: I'm going to take him to Monica's