Chapter 11

Adam: * waits until the doc is gone, then turns to Tommy*

Oh God you look so pale. * puts a hand on Tommy's forehead*

I hope you'll be alright soon. Please if I did something wrong just tell me and I will beg you for mercy 'till I die. I don't want to see you so... desperate

* tears are running down his face *

Tommy: Adam... is th...at y...ou?

Adam: Tommy. Yah it's me. Thank God for you being awake. I'm so sorry Tommy.

Tommy: * opens his eyes slowly and smiles weakly* you don't have to be. I should just have told you: I love you.

Adam: I love you to glitterbaby * kisses him gently*

Tommy: * Deepens the kiss *

Adam: Please tell me: Was it because of me? Or is anything else going on and I was just the famous final touch on the I ? Tommy do you need help ?

Tommy: * shakes his head*

It was me myself. After you kissed me on the sofa I coudn't think right. I didn't know what that was what I was feeling. Something between desire and secret fear of maybe being gay. I just...

Adam: It's okay Tommy. If you need time for figuring out for yourself you'll get it. Meanwhile I don't want to do anything that hurts you. I'll stay away from Brad if you want me to?

Tommy: I figured everything out Adam. I love you and I wanna be with you. I think I felt it soon after we first met. But I denied that it was love.

Adam: * ponderingly* I remember this special chemistry between us the first time we met.

Tommy: that forced me to play bass for you.

Adam: then will you be my boyfriend?

Tommy: I would love to Babyboy.

Adam: *Kisses him pasionately* Get some sleep glitterbaby. I will stay here.