Chapter 2

""""" Time passes by and they both get drunk """""

Tommy: You haven't told me about " another thing" yet.

Adam: ' right.....

Tommy: So what's up with it ?

Adam: I was just asking myself if he likes me in the way I do like him.

Tommy: You're talking about someone you have a crush on?

Adam: Yah.....

Tommy: What's the problem? Is he straight or why haven't you asked him yet?

Adam: I'm pretty sure he's straight

Tommy: really kinda pity.

Adam: He's really nice and sweet.

Tommy: You haven't told him yet have you?

Adam: One moment ago I did * looks in tommy's eyes*

Tommy: *thinks: he's so drunk. He doesn't know what he is saying, does he?* You mean me? Adam, I ......

Adam: I know you're straight, but I wonder if I can do this to you without being on stage. * leans forward and kisses tommy on the mouth*

Tommy: * thinks: Why am I motionless? Strange, I think, I like it. * Adam....

Adam: Yah? Oh Tommy, I'm so sorry. I'm drunk and I

really like you. I don't...

Tommy: It's okay, forget it. I should have stepped back. It's not your fault.

Adam: I'll better go now.

Tommy: Stop, Adam. You can't go now. you're drunk. Stay here, you can sleep on the sofa and tomorrow you can take me to rehearsal.

Adam: Okay, thanks tommy.

Tommy: No problem. You're my friend. I'll bring you a pillow and a blanket. If you wanna use the shower, you know where it is.

Adam: Haven't thought of it. I'll take it tomorrow.

Tommy: Alright * brings a blanket and a pillow to adam* sleep well.

Adam: Good night ... * mutters something*

Tommy: *Did he just said tommy or honey? god, Adam what are you doing to me?* * goes to bed*