Chapter 6

Brad: Do you want me to come with you?

Adam: If you don't mind.

Brad: No, you look like you need some support.

Adam: thanks brad.

Monte: We will call each other alright ?

Meanwhile at Tommy's

Tommy: * Cries and unlocks his front door* Adam what are you doing to me? Isn't that weird ? Shit show yesterday. Why did you try to grab my ...? Oh fuck, I can't stand things! * leaves door unlocked and goes into the kitchen. Oh I love you so much Adam. I can't stand seeing you get kissed by Brad. It breaks my heart, but I know he's still into you and you think I'm straight... * takes out a little box from his pocket and opens it carefully* I'm feeling desperate...

Back at Adams

Brad: He wass hte guy on the bass right? * thinks: dumb guestion, but I got a weird feeling. Maybe Adam and this tommy...*

Adam: yes, he is. He plays so fucking well, But on the guitar He's a real blues'n'funk badass.!

Brad: Is he your boyfriend ?

Adam: No!... Why are you asking that?

Brad: He looked si strange and I rememberd when I started kissing you he ran off.

Adam: He's straight. He told me yesterday.

Brad: are you sure? For me it didn't look like it.

Adam: I'm sure It was only a hangover. We will find him at his home where he tries to get rid of it. Maybe he has vomited and now lies on his bed trying to get some sleep.

Brad: It doesn't make sense to me. If someone feels sick he'll stay on the toilet. But I hope he's at home and in his bed because I love you and I don't like to see you worried.

Adam: * doesn't reply* thinks: Yeah I like you Brad but I'm pretty sure I have a crush on Tommy Oh god please let him be okay!*

Brad: are you okay Adam ?

Adam: Yeah ... I'm just worrying.

They stop in front of the house and get out of the car.

Adam: Tommy? Are you there? * knockes on door* no response Tommy? It's me Adam are you alright? again no response Brad I'm afraid! * opens the door* he must be in there, the door is unlocked.

Brad: Go on Adam! Maybe he needs help?

Adam: Tommy? * goes into the kitchen* shouting Tommy!!