Chapter 1

There he goes, my baby walks so slow, sexual tic-tac-toe, yeah I know we both know it isn't time.......
* gets closer to tommy and starts kissing him, his hand wanders between tommy's legs*
* gets in kinda panic, jumps back* Adam, what the fuck? But could you be m-ine * gives tommy a strange look*

""""" After the concert """"""

Adam: shall I drive you home?
Tommy: *thinks: Don't know - after what happend?* Yah, why not? thanks. * thinks: maybe I can ask him.*

""""" They get in Adam's car, adam drives to tommy's house, they get out of the car and stand in front of the door. """""

Tommy: thinks* I should ask him, I don't want him to do that again. * Adam .......
Adam: yah ?
Tommy: I ... Do you like to come in and have a drink with me? * thinks: what the fuck am I doing here ?*
Adam: kay, if you want me to *smiles*
Tommy: yah, come in * unlocks the door and gets into the house* sit down in the living I'll be back in a sec.
Adam: right'
Tommy: * goes to the kitchen and makes some drinks, then goes back to Adam and sots down next to him on the sofa*
Adam: thanks, it looks good.
Tommy: I have to talk to you. *sips*
Adam: ok what's the matter?
Tommy: It's because of ... of the show... this evening.
Adam: oh, I guess. I'm sorry, tommy, really. I shouldn't have tried it. please forgive me.
Tommy: sure I'll forgive you. I'm glad you realized it. I ... I ...
Adam: yah ??
Tommy: I din't and I don't intend to hurt you by rejecting you, I want you to know. But this went a bit too far for me. I think kissing as fanservice is okay, but please don't try the other thing again.
Adam: I wouldn't have, I promise, tommy. As soon as I realized you didn't want it, I stopped it, didn't I ?
Tommy: you did and I thank you for that.
Adam: And I would't have tried again. I respect you to much for that. * smiles shyly*
Tommy: thank you. you are a really good friend.
Adam: you are one. who would do fanservice with me when it's not you? *laughs*
Tommy: *laughs too* Isaac maybe. soemthimes he lookes kinda strangely at you. *sips*
Adam: Didn't notice that. I was always focussed on.... another thing. cheers. * empties his glass with one shot*
Tommy: another thing???
Adam: Another thing, yah.
Tommy: What thing??
Adam: *shrugs his shoulders* Just another thing. would you be so kind and give me a second drink?
Tommy: *Silly excuse.* of course.😀 * goes into the kitchen and comes back with a bottle of vodka* I thought we could drink a little bit more. after that great show cheers.