Chapter 5 - After class activities

Bonne matin and good morning my good readers. I just wanted to thank you guys so much for your amazing support on this book. I'm so glad you guys like it. I just baked cinnamon rolls and I would like to dedicate them to you guys, my amazing readers! Cheers! *Clinks two cinnamon rolls together* Je t'aime! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette woke up the next morning on the floor wrapped in her pink comforter. She opened her eyes to see small and cold beams of sunlight passing through the thin, black curtains covering the window. Her laptop was in front of her with Netflix still open but instead of on the horror movie she had fallen asleep watching, it was on her home page. She looked to her right and saw a messy mop of golden hair poking out of a black comforter a couple feet away. Marinette giggled at the sight of the sleeping Adrien in his little blanket burrito. She crawled out of her own burrito and, careful not to awaken Adrien, picked up the bowl of popcorn between them and set it on her desk. She walked over to his side of the room, stepping over the slightly stirring plush roll, and checked the schedule hanging up above his desk. His classes for today didn't start until 1:00 pm. She let out a sigh of relief to know that she wouldn't have to wake him as she checked her own schedule. 10:00am. She let out a quiet groan before checking the time on her phone. 8:32 am. She looked back down at the sight.

Last night, after fawning over Adrien's photography skills, the two of them had decided to watch a horror movie, but it seemed like both of them fell asleep before it even got good. Marinette picked up her laptop and put it on her desk, plugging it in. She quietly got some clothes out of her small closet space and carried them into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Adrien heard a door close and he opened his eyes. He looked around and remembered the happenings of that night and smiled. It was absolutely amazing spending time with Marinette watching one of her favorite movies, The Conjuring. The only part he didn't enjoy was how hard it was to keep from kissing her again. He didn't regret what happened between him as Chat Noir and Marinette, he just wished that it didn't leave him craving more. It was especially difficult because he knew that, as Adrien, Marinette thought of him as nothing more than a friend. 

He continued to look around and saw that everything had been cleaned up, even Marinette's laptop. He unwrapped himself from the warm confines of his blanket and grabbed his phone off the ground next to him and checked the time. 9:49 am.

"Must have been Marinette headed to her 3D and 2D Fashion Design class," Adrien observed aloud, running her schedule through his head. It wasn't creepy that he had it memorized, right? Adrien shrugged as he stood up, bringing his comforter up with him. Once he put it on his bed and cleaned up the few popcorn crumbs that were left over, he went over to Marinette's desk to double check her schedule, curious when she'd be back. He had an idea. It'd be risky for both of them, but he had to know. Was it the heat of the moment, or did Marinette feel something for Chat?

She had her 3D and 2D Fashion Design class at 10:00, then her Fabric Delicacy class at 11:30, and her elective art class was at 1:00. His classes started at 1:00 but he only had classes until 4:00, so he could go straight after class. He nodded his head, confirming his plans with himself. Adrien turned, getting ready to go back to his desk to read a book or something when something caught his eye. Her laptop was still left open a tad bit and he noticed a document open titled "Chat." He sat down in her desk chair and clicked it. There was a small picture of Chat Noir attached and it looked nothing short of a diary entry mixed with a poem.

𝒴𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝑒

𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒