IX: Guardian Village

A few weeks had passed, the investigations were moving smoothly.

Every day, Jack listens to the conversation between Pitch black and his wife. It looks like Mrs. Black didn't know what her husband doing behind their business.

Elsa was doing a great job. She easily earns Mrs. Black's trust. They always went out together and Mrs. Black was advising Elsa about marriage.

Mrs. Black's full name is Lady Pitchiner Black and Pitch's full name is Kozmotis Pitchiner Black. They use that name in formalities but Pitch prefers to use his nickname than his full name.

Who would want to use that kind of name? Kozmotis? Where did his parents get that name from?

On the first fall of the snow, the Guardian village is celebrating the start of the winter season. All the residents of the Guardian Village were gathering in the small garden hall located at the center of the village.

Jack and Elsa met the other residents of the village:

The owner of the Guardian Village Petter and his wife Sascha;

Monty, the blonde hair guy and wearing red glasses, and his wife Pippa who has short reddish-brown hair that goes past her ears and has tan skin, have twins namely: Caleb and Claude;

Cupcake - weird name and her husband, they both have large and brown hair and eyes.

Jamie Benneth together with his little sister: Sophie and Abby, the female greyhound.

Lastly, and they couldn't believe seeing Moon's - the NBI director's parents: Tsar Lunar XI and his wife Tsarina Lunar.

Jack was standing at the corner watching everyone as they chatted together. Jamie was standing beside him holding Abby's leash watching his little sister playing with the twins.

Jack sip in the red cup as his eyes wandered searching for Elsa. His eyes immediately found the slender and platinum blonde hair. Her back was facing them as she was busy watching the snow outside through the glass wall.

Jack hates to admit it but he's been acting so weird these past few weeks. His body was moving on its own and always wanted to be next to Elsa's body. There's an urge that he needs to be near her, the need to touch her and he didn't even know why.

Every time they were with other people, Jack tends to touch Elsa more. Oh, gods! He's taking advantage of their situation just to touch her. Jack feels like he was sexually harassing her but his mind keeps telling him it's normal and he felt that Elsa was comfortable every time he holds her in his arms.