XXI: Shalazar

It's Christmas day.

Ever since Jack realized his feelings for Elsa, he acts as a real husband to her. He helped her decorate their house and the Christmas tree. Touching her and holding her felt so natural, so natural for him to do it.

Elsa didn't ask any questions about Jack's sudden change of attitudes and actions. She was always looking at him frowning. She was trying to figure it out and still wondering about the sudden change.

It's a holiday, Jack decided that this is the right time for Emma to meet Elsa. He wonders if they felt the same thing for each other.

Elsa entered the kitchen and noticed that Jack was packing foods. "Are you going out?" there's disappointment in her voice as she asked Jack and Jack was aware of it.

Jack smiled at her. "We're going out" he corrected.

Elsa just watched him as he finished packing the foods. Elsa was hopeful that it was a date but she dismisses that thought. She didn't want to expect again only to disappoint later.

Jack walked beside her and entwined his hand to hers while his other hand was carrying the food. "Let's go" he leads her in the car, putting the packed food in the back seat and open the front passenger seat for her.

Elsa hops in quietly still watching Jack trying to figure him.

Jack just smiled at her and closed the door. He went to the driver's seat and started the engine. "Put your seatbelt on" he instructed as he maneuvers the car to the road.

As he was driving he took her hand in his hand and rubbing his thumb in her knuckles.

"So uhm..." she broke the silence between them, "Where are we going?" her curiosity is eating her.

Jack looked at her and smiled then back to the road. He raises her hand and kisses her knuckles. "You'll see."

After almost an hour of driving, they arrived at the private property of Shalazar. Jack parked the car in front of the double wood door. They both got out in the car and he took the packed food.

Before he could close the back seat door, the double wood door open and saw Mr. Qwerty. He walked towards him and smiled.

"Jack, it's good to see you again" Mr. Qwerty smiled genuinely.

"It's good to see you too, Mr. Qwerty." Jack smiled at him as they handshake. "Mr. Qwerty, this is my wife, Elsa" he put his hand on her waist and gently pushed her towards his body. "Elsa this is Mr. Qwerty, the butler of Ombric Shalazar."

Jack watches them as they stared at each other before Elsa finally speaks. There's a frown forming on his forehead, "It's my pleasure meeting you, Sir, and Merry Christmas"