-2-

namjoon smirks with a knowing look playing in his eyes, "sure, what made you change your mind?" he wraps an arm around jimins shoulder, squeezing tightly in a slightly teasing way.

jimin elbows him hard in the rib cage, sending namjoons head to his own knees. "shut up, i'm making your day easier for you," jimin catches yoongis eyes lingering on him, "d-dumbass," he coughs dryly, arms crossing over his chest.

namjoon opts not to reply, he staggers away towards the front desk. "hi, min yoongi?" the mint haired man before him looks up in surprise before nodding awkwardly, hands wrapped tightly together. "nice to meet you, i'm kim namjoon an employee here at serendipity ink," he sticks his hand out towards the delicate boy but he backs away, more like flinches away.

"uh-" he coughs, "jimin over there will be tattooing you today, i just need you to sign a few things," namjoon smiles tightly, eyes lingering on the shy guy before him as he searches for a clipboard. he gently holds the clipboard and pen over the desk gesturing for the male to take them.

he only picks them up when the items are placed on the counter. "you can go sit on that sofa, if that's more comfortable?" namjoon offers, his hand gesturing to the medium sized leather sofa. yoongi nods and shuffles over to the couch.

"he's a weird one," namjoon whispers to jimin, watching carefully as the boy sits filling out the form, thumb nail clasped between his front teeth.

"he's just shy namjoon, stop being so judgmental," jimin says fiddling with the ink, "we don't know him at all and it seems like this could be his first tattoo,"

"right, right..." namjoon nods. yoongi looks to be finished writing, "you ready for him?"

jimin nods, pulling on a pair of gloves.

"min yoongi? are you ready?" jimin asks, walking over with a pleasant smile. he relaxes his shoulders and losses his jaw. 'make a good impression.' he thinks.

the guy is shy, tensed up in a little corner of the couch, knee bouncing.

namjoon takes the clipboard from next to him and reads over the important information.

"are you nervous?" jimin asks softly, dropping to yoongis eye level. he nods once, subtly glancing up to jimin then to his hands, "that's okay, do you want me to" he sucks in a nervous breath, "hold your hand?"

theres a little eye widening from the shy guy before he nods again, little red rose cheeks blooming.

jimin smiles, holding his hand out for the other. his hand is warm, perhaps from fear but it's nice to hold. butterflies are uncommon with jimin but they softly pitter around his stomach. "so, what are you wanting today?" jimin asks as he walks them over to his station. there's no reply until yoongi is sat on the bench. he holds out this little piece of paper with his desired design.

"ahh... yeah, i like this," jimin smiles awkwardly and a little painfully, he doesn't make direct eye contact with yoongi anymore, downcast. if anything showing viable sorrow would make him more afraid. he doesn't ask about the meaning being the semi colon design.

"so, i can trace this and then we'll begin," jimin says, turning to walk with yoongis hand still attached to his. "a-ah," he laughs, "you have to let go now"

hesitantly, the hand slips from his.

as jimin traces the what seems to be a hand created drawing, he glances at yoongi a few times. he's not spoken once. not even a single loud breath has been uttered. maybe he's mute?
jimin wonders what goes on in his head, what he thinks about. does he have random outbursts where he just has to speak his mind or is he always so shy and reserved even in his mind.
his face is so baby like, so round and cute. he is cute too, himself. although he doesn't speak much he's got a very kind persona, he's soft with his actions and seems like a warm person. maybe, that's what jimin hopes, as he likes the idea of getting to know yoongi more. getting to know his likes and dislikes, favourite food, favourite game, favourite time of day. his mind drifts with unanswered questions, things he's suddenly dying to know. before he knows it the sketch is complete.

"yoongi?" he calls, standing from his chair. "where's the tattoo being placed?" jimin sits back down in front of yoongi, tattoo in hand.

yoongi rolls his sleeve up and points to his inner arm, just below the elbow joint.

"good placement! i really like that place for a tattoo, it's odd but it also works," jimin smiles, trying to make conversation. "i will say, this will hurt due to your nerves, i'm here if you need, we can stop whenever you want," jimin reassures, his hands working on placing the paper over the skin.

"this good?" he asks, looking at yoongi for confirmation. he nods.

"okay, i'll start on your word, i'm here to make this as comfortable as possible!"

"t-thank you,"

-

the tattoo:

the pacing is very weird, i do apologise

i'm still working on it in other books i write too.
i have also decided to move the tattoo due to some people being a tad disrespectful towards it beforehand. i understand where they were coming from i just don't want it to happen again.

thank you so much for reading ! <3

[edited: 07/06/2020]