-13-

...and yes, his father was wrong.
-
weeks have gone by, full of perfect dates and movie nights where they'd cuddle until 4 AM. the two were hardly seen by anyone but each other. it was wonderful for them, but the others were getting a little annoyed.

jimin hardly went into the parlour anymore which annoyed namjoon and jungkook greatly and for yoongi, he never got anything done for work, of course he to photos... constantly but of jimin and not of what he was told to do.

surprisingly, one day jimin walked into the shop of course hand in hand with yoongi, but he was there, at work.

"jimin! hey." namjoon shouted from the staff room where he sat drawing. the buzzing in the room stopped then a voice said 'hey!' which was called out from jungkook before the buzzing echoed through the room again.

"hey guys." jimin replied. he walked over to the reception desk and checked the appointment book, ah! someone coming in 20 minutes. jimin could do that, yoongi had agreed to stay with him while he worked, plus yoongi needed to work too.

"uh, not to be rude or anything. but why ya here?" namjoon asked jimin while walking out the staff area, while the asked male was now getting ready for the next appointment. jimin snorted "what? i'm not aloud to work?"

"well... you are. but you haven't been here in days, so why now?" namjoon enquired while waking over to jimin to then sit on the tattoo bed. "cause i felt bad, i mean- i knew i was being rude by not coming in... but i wanted to spend time with yoongi...." namjoon sighed, "i get that. i'm just glad your here." jimin smiled at namjoon.

"thank you, i'm sorry again. i'll work better." jimin said sincerely then walked over to yoongi who sat on the waiting couch.

"hey yoongi." jimin said he sat down next to the boy who instantly curled himself into jimin resting his light head on jimin strong shoulder. "cmon baby, don't you have work you need to do?" jimin said while poking yoongis side making him giggle profusely. "yoongi. don't you?" said male sighed then nodded into jimins shoulder.

they both stood up, jimin going to the reception to wait for his client while yoongi got his bag and took his camera out, his last assignment from work - the fatal one, which could cost him his job if he didn't do it- was to take photos of a work place that deserves more recognition and of course, he chose his boyfriends place.

he started taking photos of everything, all the workers - jimin, jungkook and namjoon- all the rooms which were, the main area with the reception and tattoo beds which also held the waiting sofa where the clients would nervously wait and the staff room, which no one saw, and lastly the location of the business. so he went out side to take photos of the surrounding area and the street it was on, downtown LA. he even got jimin working, the one getting tattooed less grateful for the action, as they had tears running down their face - not good for business.

once both done they collapsed simultaneously on the staff room sofa, "see that wasn't to hard?" jimin said to yoongi who groaned then curled up into a ball resting his head on the sofa arm.

they sat in silence for a little while while jimin stared at yoongi fondly while also deep in thought, yoongi was falling asleep.

he was only brought back to consciousness when jimin said the words that struck a painful nerve.

"what was your father like?"
-
hi!