-22-

"let's see how people react tomorrow, but for now come cuddle yoonie."
-
jimin woke up early, him thanking every god possible, he did not want a repeat of last time. yoongi was still peacefully sleeping in jimins bed, curled up in a ball cutely, the tattooed male took a few seconds out of making pancakes for yoongi, to stare at said boy.

once the pancakes were good and ready, he woke yoongi by gently shaking and saying his name soothingly into his ear, yoongi shifted and whined not agreeing to being woken up. he pulled the duvet up and over his head to block jimins calls and shaking. "no" he sleepily protested, he shook his head under the covers moving them in that motion.

"baby, i've made your favourite pancakes..." jimin persuaded yoongi,
to which said male pulled the duvet down a little revealing his messed up bed head and sleepy eyes, which had a light in them for the mention of his favourite breakfast food. yes, that's right, yoongi has a favourite food for each meal of the day. who doesn't?

jimin stood up and waited for his baby to follow in pursuit, which he did... but he wrapped the duvet around his small frame. his face and hair only showing, the new grey really looking cute when messy. 

jimin found yoongis hand in the mess of duvet and held it tightly, much to yoongis delight. they walked into the kitchen, jimin moving yoongi to a bar stool where the pancakes sat on the breakfast bar waiting for yoongi to stuff them in his face.
yoongi ate them at great speed, happily enjoying each bite, while jimin just watched in admiration and love.

"we gotta get ready to go, bub." jimin said to yoongi who hummed in reply,
he jumped off the stool and skipped into jimins room, said male following closely behind.

they both picked out an outfit, yoongi having to borrow jimins clothes as he was to lazy to walk to his own apartment and greet his brother and pick out clothes, to much effort. just steal your boyfriends.
he wore a large pastel pink tee that went to his thighs, his leggings he had on the previous day to dye his hair and his basic doc. martins, to accessorise he added a belt around his waist to give it more of a stylish edge.

jimin wearing, a black long sleeve with white writing on the sleeves and blue washed denim jeans, for his feet he wore black low top converse.

they headed out the door hand in hand, and went to jimins car.
drove to the tattoo parlour and entered.

they entered just as usual, engulfed in a conversation while their hands interlocked tightly, they of course not noticing the 4 pairs of eyes following their movement, all in shock from the surprise of the new hair.

the couple walked into the staff room and all the members in the shop swarmed together, they talked and yelled about the change and why they hadn't been warned.

both males walked out of the staff room and noticed the stares, they both stopped and gave them all a confused look until it hit them. "oh! yeah, that." they both said at the same time like it was rehearsed, while their free hand went up to grab a few strands of their locks, subconsciously.

"uh yeah, that!" the rest replied agitated, they all walked over to the couple to see them up close. they all 'ooh-ed' and 'ahh-ed' at the colour choice and how good they looked.

"so why the colours?" namjoon asked, examining jimins pink and yoongis grey.

"well i wanted grey but i thought it look better on yoongi." jimin said smiling, he squeezed yoongis waist with the hand resting on it. yoongi giggled and the motion.

"and i wanted pink but jimin persuaded me to go grey. i like it very much, actually." yoongi further explained, smiling at the end.

the rest nodded and left the couple alone, but jimin pulled namjoon back to ask him a question.

"hey joon? what you doing tomorrow night?" jimin asked.

"oh, jin and i are going out with taehyung and jungkook, ya know to talk about adoption."
-
next chapter ^ :)