A sneak peek at what's coming up!

Before Jason can pull the trigger, suddenly a loud crash is heard from the front of the room.  They turn to see what it was to find a train had burst through the wall.  It looked like a steam engine, however, it required no tracks.  Across the front of it, there was writing that said, "Protect Jason Todd".   Joker laughed hysterically, you had no idea what was going on, and Jason groaned.  

This wasn't the first time situations like this happened.  Sometimes it was when he was fighting the Riddler, and he heard the train above him a few times while he was being tortured.  He could hear the engine running as fangirls and fanboys yelled on top of it.  The only reason they weren't able to find him was that the train didn't go up and down stairs well. 

"What the hell is that?" You muttered quietly. 

"An entire army of fangirls and fanboys."  Jason replied. He lowered his gun and moved you and him out of the way.  He wasn't exactly happy that he wouldn't be able to kill Joker, but this was certainly better than letting him live. 

The fangirls and boys grinned at him excitedly before starting the train up once again.  Joker's grin disappeared from his face as he realized what would happen.  "This wasn't supposed to happen!  No, no, no!"  He stomped angrily like a child. 

The people on the train glared at him menacingly with dark grins.  The train rushed forward, and there was no way stopping it. 

Honestly, while this is in no way serious, this is my favorite chapter.