Guess What!

Good morning, afternoon, evening to y'all and I hope you've had a wonderful day so far.  I have some good news for you if you like this story.  It's being discontinued. 

Yeah, no.  I'm just kidding.  Homework is getting finished, I'm feeling good, and Endgame's going to ruin that for me entirely on the 25th starting at 6:00 PM.  Anyway, this means I'll be back to writing soon!   I'm feeling the motivation waves coming closer and closer, and that means we'll be back on track soon.  I don't know when exactly, just please be patient with me for now.  On the bright side, I have a list of imagines to keep you guys busy for a while starring the little bean, Jason Todd.  

- Imagine Jason Todd coming from the comic book universe and into your apartment.  Getting to meet your favorite character, right?  Now imagine him freaking out because you're his favorite character in a novel. 

- Alternate Universe where Bruce gets Jason out of harm's way before Joker gets to him.  

- Imagine being sadistic and brutally torturing Joker with Jason.  

- Imagine being in high school with Jason and he's cast as Romeo in the play and you're Rosaline, not Juliet. 

- Imagine Jason trying to be as cliché as possible on a date to annoy you, but it fails because he really just enjoys the smile on your face when he says something cheesy.  

- Imagine dying by the hands of Joker and you tell Jason that you love him right before you black out. 

- Imagine dates where it's just the two of you in Wayne Manor's library for hours reading next to each other quietly.  (And Alfred brings you two food because he realizes you haven't eaten all day)

- Imagine Jason teaching you how to shoot with a BB gun because he's afraid of giving you an actual gun just yet. 

- Imagine how long it'd take to reconnect with him after he is revived in the Lazarus Pit.  (And then imagine how much he adores you for being patient with his trust issues) 

- Imagine wearing a skin-tight dress to a nightclub just to annoy him because he's "terrified you'll get drunk and some freak will kidnap you," even though you've literally been trained by Batman. 

- Imagine rattling off jokes about how pissed you were that he didn't tell you he was alive for a year. 

- Imagine Jason and Tim fighting and you take Tim's side so Jason dramatically exclaims how hurt he is that you betrayed him.  

- Imagine his disgust when you compare the entire Batfamily to the Kardashians. 

- Imagine knowing him since you two were kids and telling Tim about the time he tried to be Batman by tying a bedsheet around his neck like a cape and jumping off the bed.  (Spoiler alert: Jay wasn't happy that you told Tim.) 

- Also imagine taking care of his bruises after a rough night with his parents. 

- Imagine hugging him and comforting him after he thinks that he doesn't deserve to live after being such a disappointment to his family. 

- Imagine shoving him in front of you in a haunted house because you're afraid of what's going to pop out next. 

- Imagine him holding your hair back after you get sick from a ride at an amusement park. 

- Imagine an annual water balloon fight. 

Well, it's not much, but there.  Have some angst, have some fluff, have it all!  Let me know what you think of these, I kinda wanna make some of them.  Bye guys, see you soon!! <3