Harold

Harold is angry that I completely ignored him with my spooky stories up until now, so here's his story.
My girlfriend, Lyriel, and I were having a sleepover at my house. We were messing around, practicing magic and having a blast, when I remembered the Ouija board in my chest of drawers. I'd gotten it from my dads house when he had to move out and we were emptying it, to my mom's disapproval. She'd had a few unpleasant experiences with a board, and didn't want me messing with one. I assured her that I'd be safe with it. I was wrong.
Lyriel even said that playing with one in a residential building was a bad idea, but I laughed her off and said, "how bad could it get?"
We attempted to use it, but the only thing that came out was gibberish. Lyriel tried it alone and it didn't move at all. I tried it alone, and Lyriel asked the questions.
"When did you die?" She asked.
It went to zero.
"What does that mean?"
"Maybe it didn't die. Maybe it was never alive." I said.
"You mean, a demon?"
The planchette spelled out "DAB" and I laughed my ass off. Lyriel had us stop and we salted the board and wrapped it in silk, burning it back where it was.
But after we said goodbye, I still felt like I was being watched. Less in a malicious way and more in a curious way. One day I asked, out if the blue, out loud, "What's your name?" And immediately a word entered my mind.
Harold.
Harold the demon hung around me for a very long time. In fact he's still around, but he has tight restraints on him because of the times he's misbehaved.
Shortly after I asked his name, I started getting unnaturally tired. Since I was home schooled, I had the freedom to sleep all day and night. And that's what I did. I slept almost twenty hours a day for almost a week, until I woke up and realized that this wasn't healthy or me. I got my very Christian mother to help me bind him, because I didn't want to exorcise him, and soon I regained my old energy levels. Harold was feeding on me, and once he wasn't allowed to do that, he lashed out in more physical ways. He knew that any attacks against me or my family would get him exorcized, so he waited until Halloween. Where he proceeded to rip down the piñata and throw a flaming stick out of a raging fire. He got another binding. He still hangs around causing mischief, but he can't burn anyone and he's perfectly free to go back to hell whenever he wants. Sometimes when I'm in a church or another place with lots of religious symbolism he'll get agitated and make me kind of snappy, but in those cases I call the holy smackdown on him and make him behave.