Hearing things

I'm not dead, unlike my times between publishing the last part and the unsettling circumstances of that part might have you believe. I just really haven't had much to tell until now. I honestly can't tell if I'm developing some mental illness,(if so I'd suspect paranoid schizophrenia), or if I'm becoming increasingly sensitive to paranormal phenomena but it doesn't really matter. I can't afford a diagnosis right now.
Anyways, I've been seeing and hearing things more an more lately. More the latter though. One particularly terrifying experience was when my own internal monologue was interrupted by... I can't really say, but you know how you have the little voice in your head that you think with? You yourself physically cannot interrupt that monologue. Go ahead and try. You can't, because you know it's coming. But, I was just pondering something and off in the back of my mind I hear, in a voice very similar to my internal one, "Are you trying to make me cry?" In an extremely condescending tone. I flipped out, because what space is supposed to be more private than your own head? A couple days later once I'd calmed down I did a spell, because I'm a firm believer in witchcraft, to banish whatever foreign entity had weaseled its way into my brain. So far, it's worked.
I also hear weird things outside my head, like random snippets of conversation between people who I guess are in a different plane of reality or long dead (or maybe both), or like sounds that seem logical in the moment I hear them but in hindsight are very odd. Like the squealing of the kettle, then I remember I never turned on the stove.
I honestly couldn't give you a definite answer of what's happening to me, but I don't really care. I'm doing great! My cats are about to turn three, my mom and I are finally going to start a farm and the most annoying person I know finally quit trying to talk to me! If I hear things once in a while? Who cares! Maybe sometime they'll tell me something I need to know.