thinking about you

Felix was walking through the park by Han River. Thinking about Shuhua. Yeah she's pretty and all but she just does not understand Felix. Before Felix debuted, he usually got the shit end of the stick. He was and still is very close with his members and they love Felix to death but he did not catch up musically. Jisung had major rap experience, Woojin hits his high notes perfectly and Felix recently started to rap and sing professionally.

Felix's parents have been very hard on him in the past. They doubted his success and they really never expected him to be where he is. Also Felix has been bullied for around 7 years in school for not being strong. People would find him easy to pick on because he was shorter, had a baby face, and looked a bit scrawny. Felix had his friends but people would spread rumors about him and many people misjudged him. Felix always vents to Shuhua but she does not understand how Felix was damaged through his past years when Felix tells Shuhua how he's not as strong as the other members.

Felix trips.

"AHHHH FUCK"

Felix falls backwards tripping on his untied shoelace. He notices the sterling stars in the sky. It kind of reminds him of one of his members, but he can't really put his finger on who...

"WAIT"

"Changbinnie..."

//Meanwhile back at the dance practice room//

Jisung: *runs in with 4 water bottles and an egg salad sandwich" I. NEED. MORE. DANCE. PRACTICE. GET OUT OF MY WAY SISTERSSSSSSSSSSS! *sassy hair flip*

The boys love to dance at night since it usually calms them down before they go to sleep.

"Dang you really know how to interrupt my session sis." lee know yells. "Really jisung? We were practicing for tonight's performance on mnet." Hyunjin confronts. Sorry I just feel like I need some improvement."

"Can yall shut the fuck up?" Changbin yells while he walks in from his room.

"Woah you a grumpy sis. You must of found out you bust dust because you wank to too much furry porn." Lee know states. Changbin pouts. "Jesus what do you watch then?"

"WHY DO YOU ASK THAT'S WEIRD!"

//room goes silent//

Changbin runs out the door and slams it shut.

"He must wank to some gay shit lol" Hyunjin says.

"Heyyy leave him alone you wannabe Park Jinyoung." Jisung says.

---

{Changbin P.O.V.}

Dear Diary:

I ran out of the practice room. I wasn't really mad, but I was frustrated they might find out. I'm just scared. It feels like a burden inside me that I just need to let go. I told Jisung about it because he's an open bisexual and I trust him a lot with my whole ass heart. It's not that I don't trust the other members, its that Jisung has the most experience. These feelings are new but I do not know how to put them into words. I love fucking bitches but I also wanna cuddle up with a cute boi and give him my love. 

Love,

Changbin