added to the chat

Felix and Changbin walk outside of the internet cafe, because they did not both want to be confident gays in front of people and make a scene. They both quietly walk to the fountain lit up with all the pretty lights. They sit on the bench there watching the stars.

"You know Felix, these stars can't even compare to you." Changbin says. "What do you mean" Felix says with a pouty face as he scoots closer to Changbin. "You are just the most beautiful boy i've ever met, more beautiful than anything the world has ever created. You know that?" Felix puts his head on Changbin's shoulder and looks at him. Changbin looks at Felix, their faces only a centimeter apart from each other. "Changbinnnieeeee" Felix says in a pouty voice. "I want you to be with me." Changbin's heart feels like he's about to pass the fuck out. "I WANTED TO ASK YOU FIRST YOU CUTE BITCH! But of course. I want to call you mine my love."

They both sit there staring at the stars, wondering what life they will start together, hopeless romantics, that really fuckin care about eachother.

bisexual bois united

*felix has been added to the chat*

Jisung

WHAT THE FUCK

Lee Know

I'M-

Jisung

I have so many questions

DICKHEADS

Changbin

hey hey let's not disrespect my boyfriend fuckers

Felix

yeah lets not do that fuckin cocks

Changbin

lee know has a vag and you

didn't hear it from me

Lee Know

I BREATHED

Changbin

hOmoSexuAl

Jisung

chAnGbiNniE bE a nOice bOi (•゚д゚•)

Felix

(/ε\*)

Changbin

(^-^*)ノ

Lee Know

I'm gonna shit in my own mouth I swear

Changbin

DO IT I DARE YOU PUSSY

(・w・)

Felix offers to drive home since Changbin has been a bit tired and he didn't want his baby boy to do all the work. Once they get back to the dorm Felix helps Changbin to Felix's room. He shares his room with Chan but Chan is in Australia visiting his family. "We are we in yourrrrr beEDddd" Changbin says in a muffled but tired voice. "Let's cuddle okay?" Felix asks. "FUCK YES MATEEEE" Changbin tries to mock an Australian accent. They fall asleep cuddling one another, in each other's arms.