revealed

"CHANNNNNNNNNN HELP" Felix screams in his australian accent. Chan hears that Felix is screaming in English so he runs into the room as fast as he can. "WHAT IS GOING ON? ARE YOU OKAY?" "Is it gay to be gay?" Felix asks. "WHAT FELIX WTF" "Let me rephrase, what do you do when you kinda like a boi and he's straight but you think your straight and the world is just crashing down on you and you don't know what to do-" "Felix, it's okay to like a guy, but may I ask who?" "He is just someone from the cafe I see a lot. He is super cute." "That's adorable Felix. You might just be the BiG gAy sis."

9 Months Later

9 months later Stray Kids debuted, and it was very successful. They managed to drop I AM WHO and I AM YOU, completing the trilogy. Felix has thought about who he is and what it means to be who you are. During this long period of time Changbin but his love for Felix in his raps and Felix put figuring out his sexuality in his raps. Most fans can't even tell what his raps are about but of course they still listen to it and support them. All they can tell that it's about something emotional that they are going through which they are.

"THOT JISUNG" Changbin yells out from his room. "YA WHAT COOCHIE MONSTER" Jisung responds. I don't know how to tell Felix I like him, i mean it would ruin our friendship. He's been so good to me and I don't want to ruin it because he doesn't like me back. "Well anyway after you finish your mental breakdown I have tea." Jisung says. "SPILL." "Well Felix and I were talking and shit like the usual and then I was talking about how I dicked down Lee Know last night and he legit goes I need a guy to do that to me. IS. HE. GAY??!?!?" "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK?!??!?!" Changbin responds. 

I usually get gay vibes from him but he legit said that gay shit outloud." "THE HETS ARE CANCELED" Jisung yells. Yo the worst part is that I was like, FELIX wHat Do YoU meAn a gUyy? And then this bitch smiles at me and walks away." "WHAT THE FUCKUCKING FUCK" Changbin yells.

"Its either he's being a little shit or that he might like someone or just be a little bit gay." Jisung says. "Should I hint him? Or try to get him to admit it?" Changbin asks. "I don't know, it's hard for someone to come out ya know. But you can definitely talk about some gay shit and see how he responds." Jisung says. "Okay big bitch. BYEEEEEE IMA SKEET OFF!!"