[2]

"Taeyong?Get ready we are leaving."Jaehyun dialed Taeyongs office number.

Taeyong quickly stuffed his toast he was eating in his mouth and took his bag with him.Running towards the office and almost bumped into Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry!"Taeyong quickly bowed.

"Clumsy."That's all the CEO said and walked past him to the elevator.Taeyong pouted and followed him slowly.

"I pity him."Taeil who was standing at the coffee machine with Jungwoo sighed in worry.

"Who?You mean Taeyong-hyung?"

Taeil looked at him with a sad face and nodded.

"Well,someone has to do that job."Jungwoo said while slipping his tea.

"Let's invite him for dinner later."Taeil said and threw his empty paper cup away and went back to his office with Jungwoo following behind.

/-/

They both arrived in a huge mansion.Taeyong jaw dropped when he saw it and looked at his boss eyes widened.

"What.Never seen a mansion?Get going,we still have a meeting."He looked at him coldly and walked away.Taeyong pouted again.

"Why so rude....hmmpf."He said quietly and quicky followed his boss up.

They stood in front of the door and waited the door to be opened.Soon the door was opened by a maid and they followed her inside.The maid guided them to the living room and excused them.

"Jaehyun!How's life?"A man came out from a room and went to hug Jaehyun.He gladly accept the hug.

"Still a mess with my son.How about you,Johnny?"

"What the hell?He's married and he has a son??"Taeyong looked shocked at his boss.

"And who might you be?"The man named Johnny pointed at Taeyong who was looking at his boss with shocked expression.

"Ah,yes.He is my new secretary.His name is Lee Taeyong.Taeyong this is a very good bussiness partner of mine,Seo Young Ho."He patted Taeyongs back and introduced him.

"N-Nice to meet you,sir."He used his both hand and greeted him.

"Just call me Johnny."He smiled.

"Y-Yes,Johnny.....sir."He awkwardly looked st Jaehyun but he just rolled his eyes.

"He is cute."Johnny laughed.

"What happened to Irene?"He added.

"She's pregnant so she decided to take a break.Anyway let's talk about the important part first."Jaehyun took out a document and handed it to Johnny.

"Sure,let's sit down first.Lee Taeyong am I right?"

"Y-Yes?Can you bring us some Tea?Ask the maid to guide you."

"Yes,sir."He stood up quickly and ran to a maid.

"He is really cute."Johnny laughed again which made Jaehyun slap him on his hans lightly.

"Stop flirting and pay attention.This is important."

"My bad,let's start."

Taeyong on the other side is in the kitchen preparing their ordered tea.He slowly took the big plate and walked to the living room.He placed the plate on the table and served the tea.

"Thank you.You can sit down there."Johnny pointed at the small sofa at the other end of the table.Taeyong nodded and sat down.

After a couple of hours they finished their meeting and bit their goodbye to each other.

"Visit me next time with your son alright?"Johnny said which made Jaehyun laugh.

"He is in his purperty,I don't think he wants to be with me all time but let's see."

Jaehyun and Taeyong sat into the car and drove back to their company.On the way it was very quiet.Taeyong tried to open his mouth serval times to ask about his boss' son but he is afraid that he will get mad.They soon arrived at the company.When Taeyong was about to step out a key was thrown towards him.He took the key and looked at his boss confused.

"Go park my car and then meet me at the office.You got 10 minutes."He stepped out from the car and left him.

"What the hell?10 minutes?I dont even know where to park this shit!"He quickly changed to the other side and started to find a parking slot.He soon found the parking garage and drove down.Taeyong looked at his watch and saw he only has 3 minutes left.He quickly parked the car and ran towards the elevator.

He opened the door while panting in mess and walked towards his boss.

"Took you long enough."

"S-Sorry,I didn't know where the parking garage was,so I spend some time to search it."

"Here,the documents.Finish it today or you can't leave."Jaehyun handed him a very thick folder.

"But,sir!How can I finish this today?!"Taeyong said in a very stressed out voice.

"Want to get fired today?"

"Bu-"

"If I hear an another 'but' now,then I will fire you for sure."Taeyong dropped his head down and sighed heavily.He slowly took the thick folder and walked out of the office.

/-/

Everyone are going home already and theres Taeyong still sorting out the documents.He still has a third to sort out.

Taeil happily walked towards Taeyong excited to eat out with him.

"Hey Taeyong,wanna go eat with me and Jungwoo?"

"Sorry,I cant today still have some work to do as you can see."He pointed at it.

"Holy,did the boss gave you these?"

"Yeah,and he wanted me to finish it today."

"I pity you so much.Let's go another day then.Fighting!"Taeil patted his back and said goodbye to him.

A week has passed and his daily life was all the same.Having to work overtime and Jaehyun telling him to do it again even though he doesnt know what he did wrong.

He sat on the resting area with a coffee,his head resting backwards and was meet to a pair of pants in front of him.He looked up and saw his boss standing behind him.

He quickly stood up and bowed at him.

"Good Morning,sir."

"Having a good time here?"

"N-No,I just wanted to take a quick break."

"Sure,there's the folder from yesterday on your table.Do it again.I want it today."Jaehyun said and left him.

He sighed heavily,covering his face with his hands and ruffeld his hair very stressed out.

"Why am I still here?If it's not because of your damm handsome face and the money I would leave already....argggghhhh!!!"He punched in the air in annoyance.

"Taeyong."His boss suddenly came back and saw him punching in the air like a idiot.He quickly stood up and greeted him.

"S-Sir,do you need something?"

"Theres a sudden change.Do the documents tomorrow,I have a dinner to attend you come with me.We are going there togheter later at 7 p.m."He said and walked away again.

Taeyong sat down again and threw his head on the table.

"I want to die......."