[21]

Both Jeno and Jaemin finished the detention and walked back togheter.

They live quite near to each other but still a bit far away.But its on the same side.

Jeno keep touching Jaemins fingers sightly without noticing,but Jaemin noticed.

At the N time touching Jaemin just rolled his eyes and grabbed Jenos hands.

"Or you could just take my hands."

Jeno smiled brightly at him.

"Yay!"

They arrived at the street where they have to get apart.Jaemin told him to go first since he wants to buy a small surprise for is beloved hyung.

They waved their goodbye.

As soon Jeno arrived home he hears someone screaming and running around out very loud.He quickly took off his shoes and ran towards the noise.

His father a.k.a. Johnny is under a person on the sofa while trying to not get hit by the person.The other one whos upon him is trying to hit his dad,but in a "having fun" way.

He looked at them with a blank face not knowing whats going on.

"Uhm...I guess theres no danger here?"He scratched his neck.

Both of them quickly got up and walked towards him.

"I thought you went to Jaemins'."His dad laughed awkwardly.

"Well,Im home now.Whos he?"

"Y-You dont know me?"

"Uhm,should i know you?"

"Unbelievable..."

"Dad?"Jeno looked at him.

"Oh!Yeah!He is Ten a popular model."

Ten is still not believing that someone doesnt know him.He hold on between his eyes with a dramatic look.
Jeno just look at him weirdly as if the whole world needs to know him.

Putting the thoughts aside,he smell love in the air.

"Sooo...I guess he is my future dad?"

"Maybe?"Before Johnny could say anything Ten just gave him a questionable answer.

"Really?"Johnny got a bit shocked.

"I said maybe."Ten rolled his eyes and walked to the sofa and sat down putting his phone out.

"Dad,I got some good news!"Jeno suddenly became very excited and pushed his dad to the sofa to sit down.

"Yeah?"

"Guess whos got a boyfriend?"Jeno crossed his arms on the chest while sitting very straight up giving a good student look.

"Dont tell me.....Jaemin?"

"HnHmmm~"

"Oh my gosh!"Johnny and Ten both gave him a dramatic look placing their hands on their mouths.

"Oh?Ten-hyung knows Jaemin?"

"Yeah,but congrats dude!"Ten pushed Jenos backs forwads making him almost fall.

"Congrats my son.How about we eat out today to celebrate this?I mean its Jenos long time crush and he finally got him."

"REALLY?PIZZZAAAA~~~~WOOHOOO~"Jeno jumped up and screamed in exciment.

"I wonder why your ex-wife left you with such a cute kid."Ten rested his head on his chin and turned jis head to Johnny.

Johnny just gave him a "Idk,dun ask meh." pose.

They got ready and left the house.

At Jenos favorite restaurant they ordered two big pizzas since Ten doesnt want to eat too much.

"Like it?"Johnny asked Ten.

Ten nodded while eating and gave him a thumbs up.

Johnny found it cute and ruffled his hair.

"Ouuuuhhh,stop.Its hurting my eyes."Jeno covered his eyes dramaticly.

"Cant help it,hes cute."

Ten almost chocked.He still needs to get used to Johnnys weird cringy pick up lines.He elbowed Johnny lightly.