[10]

"Where are you?"Jaehyun called Jaemin.

"Oh dad,just about time.Can we go to the ferris wheel?"

Jaemin asked with a cute voice hinting Jaehyun to agree.

"Is it Jaemin?"Taeyong asked.

"He wants to go to the ferris wheel,do you want to join him?"Jaehyun asked.

"Sure,why not~"

"Let's meet at the entrance then."

"Yay!See you!"

They met up at the entrance and waited for their turn to step into the cabinet.

"Hello welcome to the "Blooming Wheel",every cabinet is limited to 2 persons."The one girl greeted them and told them the rules.

Jaemin automaticlly grabbed Jeno and stepped in,having Jaehyun kinda panic.

"Jaemin,you don't want to spent your time with your father?"Taeyong was not in panic because he was already used to be alone with Jaehyun but he wanted those two have a deep conversation that could bring them into a better and more comfortable relationship.

"Uhh,I see him whenever I want so...no."Jaemin replied while stucking his tounge out making Jaehyun want to punch him.

"Excuse me,people are waiting so I may ask to decide quickly."The one girl said.

"It's decided already.I will go with Jeno,see you in 15 minutes."

Taeyong waved at them when the cabinet is slowly moving upwards abd Jaemin waved back happily.

"The next one has arrived please step in."The girl announced and they stepped in.

Taeyong looked out in excitment when the cabinet reached a bit higher while Jaehyun sitting there awkwardly.Somehow Taeyong realized and felt the awkwardness slowly growing on him too.

Too break it Taeyong decided to ask what he has been bothered for weeks.

"Jaehyun?"

"Hm?"

"Uhm....you know...uhh...."Taeyong keep scratching his neck not knowing how to start the conversation.Jaehyun sighed heavily because he knew Taeyong was about to ask about the girl he saw the other day.

"She's my ex-wife."Jaehyun said.

"Huh?!"Taeyong looked at Jaehyun shocked because he did not expect him to start this theme.

"I said she is my ex-wife.I made her pregnant in accident when I was in my highschool graduation party."Jaehyun looked out of the window trying not to be angry at the siutation he went through.

"My family wanted her to throw because she is in a very poor family but I wanted to keep so I fought with my parents.But at the end my parents loved the baby.I was really happy but my ex-wife not."Jaehyun closed his hands while starring at it.

"Why?"Taeyong asked.

"Why?Because my parents didn't care about her.She became jealous.Then I started to take over the bussiness at age 22 which was 2 years ago."

"What?!You're 24?!"Taeyong screamed in shock.Jaehyun looked at him curiously.

"What's wrong with that?"

"You're fucking younger than me?!"Taeyong continued to freak out.

"Oh,right.When I saw you for the first time I couldn't believe too because you looked so young."Jaehyun laughed but Taeyong pouted.

"Why?Isn't a good sign?Being young looking."

"But threw all paper works on me even I'm older than you!Unfair!"Taeyong yelled like a kid while swinging his legs up and down.

Jaehyun couldn't hide the soft smile on his face and pinched Taeyongs cheeks.

"Can I continue with my story?"He asked softly and Taeyong nodded still pouting.

"Alright,as I took over the business I started to be busy and I let her to care Jaemin.At first she did good but 1 year ago whenever I got home from work at midnight I could see Jaemin sitting on the dinning table sniffing.I asked whats wrong but Jaemin just keep shaking his head."Jaehyun clentched his fist when he remebered the most unforgiving part.His face got really red from anger and his eyes started to water.

Taeyong stood up from the oppesite side and sat next to his boss.He spread his arms and wrapped around him.

"Let it out."Taeyong patted his head softly.Jaehyuns tears started to drop.

"S-She didn't let Jaemin sleep and go to school!She would force him to do the housework and run earrands for her."Taeyong too,started to tear up when he heard Jaemins hard time.

"You cant believe what happened afterwards.I scolded her but then one day in winter I saw Jaemin standing outside the door freezing.He had only a thin T-shirt."Jaehyun continued to cry.

"I was so angry but I cared for Jaemin first.I brought inside the house and gave him something warm.Jaemin just starred on the floor quietly.I asked him what she did to him but he kept staying silent.Its was so frustrating!I searched her in the house but she was nowhere to be seen.Later at midnight around 3 a.m. I heard footsteps so I got up and walked towards the staircase.She saw me and wanted to run but I was quickly enough to catch her."Jaehyun calmed down while telling Taeyong this long story and he seperated the hug.

"What happened afterwards?"Taeyong asked.

"I threw her a punch."Jaehyun blurred out.

"Serve her right."Taeyong laughed.

"I told it to my parents and we did a divorce.She was asked to pay for the kid but I refused."

"Explains why you threw cashes on the floor.Quite hurt my heart."Taeyong fake stabbed his chest which made Jaehyun laughed out loud.

"Glad your mood went up again."Taeyong added.

"Youre cute sometimes."Jaehyun touched Taeyongs cheeks without realizing.

Their cabinet arrived at the bottom and the door opened.

"Jaehyun."

"Yeah?"

"I will give my best to babysit Jaemin.I promised that."Taeyong posed a peace sign and jumped out from the cabinet.

"Hyung,what where you guys talking about?"Jaemin asked.

"About you~Do you want waffles?My treat!"Jaemins eyes sparkled when he heard waffles.

"YES!YAY!LETS GO,JENO."The three ran towards the restaurant leaving Jaehyun behind.

Jaehyun watched them quietly with a big smile on his face.He stepped out from the cabinet and the girl thats working there suddenly said.

"You're one lucky guy to have him."She smiled and waved a goodbye.

Jaehyun bowed at her with a kinda awkwards smile because they weren't togheter but then again he is happy to hear that.

"Thanks."