[9]

Taeyong woke up early as always to make some breakfast before going to meet up Jaehyun and Jaemin.

Quickly grabbing a skyblue hoodie and a pair of light blue ripped jeans,lastly taking some cookies he backed yesterday while he was bored.He thought it might be a nice gift for Jaemin.He wore his shoes and quickly brushed his hair so it doesnt look like some 'I just woke up' ramen head.

He might arrived a bit too early since he was too excited so he thought going to the small cafeteria near the park.

Soon he got a call from his boss' tellijg him that they arrived.He took his bag and walked back to the amusment park.Jaemin waved at him in excitment when he saw Taeyong walked towards them.

"Hyung!I didn't know you would come!This is my best birthday present ever!"Jaemin clapped like a seagull.A boy next to him laughed with him.

Taeyong was a bit confused when he saw one more person standing next to Jaemin so he asked.

"Hello,I guess you are Jaemin's friend?I am Taeyong nice to meet you."He waved at him with a smile.

"Hi~I'm Jeno."

"He is my classmate and my bestfriend."

"Ah~Oh!I just heard you have birthday today?I am so sorry that I didn't prepare anything for you."Taeyong fake whipped his tears which made Jaemin laugh and Jaehyun giggle beside them quietly.

"No,it's okay.Dad didn't tell me that you are comming with us,this is a perfect gift for me already!I love you dad!"Jaemin turned to Jaehyun and used his arms to form a heart,then ran away to play with Jeno while yelling back at Jaehyun.

"I am going to play,we will meet up in 3 hours!!!"

"Alright,have fun!"Taeyong laughed at Jaemin's cutness and yelled back while waving at them.

"Sorry to have you tag along.I just don't know how to handle childrens."Jaehyun said and gave Taeyong a small gift box.

"What's this?"Taeyong asked.

"Just a thank you gift.Open it."Jaehyun smiled with his dimples shown which makes Taeyong kinda soft.

He opened the small box and saw a skyblue wristband with a big 'T' in the middle.

"Wow,thank you it's really pretty."Taeyong took it out and tried to wear it but had a little bit of difficulty.

Jaehyun took out his hands from the jacket pockets and helped him to wear it.

"Give me,I'll help you."Taeyong nodded a thank you.

When their hands touches Taeyong somehow felt weird.

Not in a negative way,though.Not to mention,they are way too close for Taeyongs liking.

Taeyong brain went blank and just stared at his boss till he was done.

"Cute,it suits your outfit today."Jaehyun stepped a bit back.

"T-Thanks."Taeyong touched the wristband and scratched his cheek while blushing.

"Do you want to play anything here?"

"I want to play the rollercoaster,never got to play once since I was too small when my parents brought me here.B-But,it's ok if you don't want to."

"Sure,let's go."Jaehyun actually didn't want to go but seeing how cute Taeyong was he gave in.

After the ride Jaehyun was looking dead inside while Taeyong wants a another ride.

"That was so fun!"

"Y-Yeah....ugh."Jaehyun leaned on the wall almost wanting to puke.

"Another ride!"Taeyong jumped.

"You are like a kid in these places."Jaehyun laughed.

"Sorry..."

"No,it's cute.Let's not ride that again,how about I buy you a cotton candy?"Jaehyun just wanted to escape from the rollercoaster so he just said anything he could see from the far,although he guessed Taeyong wont fall for it but he did.

"Oh!I always wanted to eat one!Let's go!"Taeyong jumped in excitment and ran towards the cotton candy truck.

Jaehyun laughed and followed him to the truck.

Taeyong eats the cottom candy happily while Jaehyun following him behind adoring the cute view in front of him.

"Do you want a piece?"Taeyong suddenly turned back.

"Sure."Jaehyun just stood there still having his hands in the pockets.

"Feed me."He added.

Taeyong blushed a bit but did it anyway.Taking a little piece out and placed it in front of Jaehyuns mouth.Jaehyun hold his hands lightly and ate the peace.

Taeyong felt hot.Why does his boss look so good while being fed,is what Taeyong keep repeating in his mind.

"Hmmm,it's yummy."

"R-Right?"

"Did you see that?DID YOU SEE THAT?!"Jaemin who was actually following them since the begining whispered screamed at Jeno who was eating his fries.

"LOOK HOW SOFT AND CUTE THIS IS,HE WILL BE MY NEW MOM AND THAT'S IT!!!!!!"

"Jaemin stop screaming at me and I thought it was a date with me?Im sad."Jeno started to pout because he was excited for this date but Jaemin just had to ruin it.

"I am sorry okay?It's just I'm happy that dad found someone that he truly loves."Jaemin sighed and Jeno hugged him.

"My dad needs to find someone too."

"Your dad is single too?Woah,what a surprise he looks good,though."

"Yeah...not really want to talk about it.Let's go on our date!"Jeno whined and Jaemin pushed him down,stucking his tounge out and ran away.

"Did you hear Jaemin's voice?"Jaehyun suddenly said while turning around searching for his son.

"No?"Taeyong continued to munch the candy.

"Well,I will call him."