[5]

Jaemin who was standing outside the classroom watching every student having their parents with them which makes him very sad.

He watched the last student going out from the classroom with the teacher.They bit their goodbyes and the teacher turned to his side.

"Jaemin,where's your parent?"Being the most strict teacher in this school made Jaemin a bit nervous.

He hang his head low playing with his fingers not daring to look up.

"Jaemin,I am talking to you.Where's your parent?Didn't I tell you to bring both,your father AND your mother?This is a ver-"The teacher got cut off by a loud stepping noise at the stairs.Jaemin looked up hoped it was his father.

"W-Wait,I am not ready!"Jaemin heard someone scream whisper to someone.

"You are alaways ready for meetings but not for your son?What the hell,Jaehyun.Just go!"Taeyong whispered back and shoved him up to the stairs.

Jaehyun got pushed forwards which made him trip a bit.He straighten his shirt and greeted Jaemins homeroom teacher.

"Hello,I am Jaemin's father."He took out his hand.

"Welcome,are you alone?I am sorry but I asked to have both parents to come since this meeting is very important for Jaemin's future."The teacher asked kindly but still has that scary aura around.

Jaemin looked at his father nervously not knowing what to do but suddenly he saw Taeyong behind his father which a idea popped out of his mind.He fake coughed a bit to catch the others attention.

"He is here.My Dad."He pointed at Taeyong who was still not into the situation.Jaehyun somehow understood his son's strategy and grabbed Taeyong's shoulder to closen their distance.Taeyong looked at Jaehyun's hand that was on his shoulder and looked back up at him.

"What the hell?"

"Yes,he is my wif- I mean husband.Right?"Jaehyun looked down at Taeyong with a glare hinting him to play along.Taeyong gluped and just nodded quietly.

"What is happening?"

"Ah,alright.Welcome,let's talk inside."The teacher smiled and guided them inside the room.

After a long talk,they bit their goodbyes with the teacher and walked towards the schoolgate.Taeyong's mind was still somewhere else while Jaemin skipped his legs happily.

"Taeyong-hyung,thank you so much!"

"Uh?Ah,no problem.I am happy too that you are happy."He smiled at Jaemin.

Jaemin smiled back and put his arms around Taeyongs arm leaning his head on it.

"Can I play with you again?I really like you~"

"Sure,but don't skip schools!"

"Alright~You promised!"

"Promise."Taeyong ruffled Jaemins hair.

Jaehyun who was walking beside them smiled too.Watching Jaemin smile makes his heart soft.He still couldn't forget how his ex-wife treated Jaemin.He told himself never to marry again or get into relationship but somehow the scene in front of him makes him rethink again,not to mention he actually liked how Taeyong cared for him and his son.

He sighed happily and walked towards them.

"Yah Jaemin,stop bothering my secretary."

"Hmmpf,if it wasn't Taeyong-hyung I would be in trouble by now."Jaemin stuck out his tounge out and ran away to pretend to get hit by him.