[4]

"Why?I cant visit my dad?"Jaemin seperated the hug and stood up while crossing his arms.

Just like a teenager in his purperty.

Thats what his father thought.

"How many times did I tell you not to bother me while I am working?And is this how you talk to your father?"

"You are never home on weekends!I am bored!"

"Dont you have friends?Go play with them!"

"How many times I have told you that I dont have friends!"

Taeyong who just calmed down from crying watched those two aguring non-stop.He thought he should leave so he tried to break up their conversation to tell his boss that he is leaving.

"Uhm....excuse me for interupting bu-"

"What?"They both turned to him.

Taeyong looked at them not knowing what to do so he just pointed at the elevator that just arrived and waved a goodbye.

"Wow,how old is Jaehyun to have a teenager son already."Taeyong talked to himself.

/-/

His weekend has ended and has to work again.He stood in front of the elevator,about to go in but saw his boss' son again.He stepped out from the elevator and walked towards the boy that was aguring at the frontdesk.

"Hey,Jaemin am I right?"Taeyong tapped Jaemins shoulder which made him turn around.

"Oh?It's the pretty man I met yesterday!"Jaemin said happily and hugged him.

"Uhh,why are you here?Don't you have school?"

"I'm on vacation."

"Don't lie its not even May now.Come on let's go."Jaemin pouted which made Taeyong laugh.

"I meant up to the office."

Jaemin suddenly has a smiling face and jumped in excitment.

They went to the resting area and Taeyong gave Jaemin a can of soda.

"So,what reason made you skip school today?"Taeyong sat on the oppesite side of the small coffee table and asked the boy who was happily drinking his soda.

"We have Parent-Teacher meeting tomorrow and my 'busy' dad doesn't want to go.Not to mention my teacher is extra strict about it so i decided to skip the class so I wont need to stand there and listen to her nosense."Jaemin pouted and corssed him arms like a kid that doesnt get what he wants.

"Hmmm,where's your mother?You could ask her ?"Taeyong not really getting Jaemins point asked.

Jaemin's face suddenly turned dark and didn't answer Taeyongs question.

"S-Sorry,if it's hard for you to tell."

"No....it's ok.She's a bitch anyway."Jaemin turned his face,looking outisde the window with a bit tears in his eyes.

Taeyong got a bit shocked by Jaemin wording and seeing him cry kinda hurts him.Actually he got even more curious about his boss' private life but he didn't want to make things even more heavy right now so he decided to ignore it for now.

"H-Hey,don't cry.Hmmm,how about that.I will try to convince him to go to the meeting."Taeyong grabbed Jaemin's hands and patted on it.

"Really?"Jaemin turned his head back and looked at the warm smiling Taeyong.

"Promise."He gave Jaemin his pinkie to make a promise and Jaemin dried his tears that was running down on his face quickly and took out his pinkie too.

"Now,we made a promise.Skipping school is not good right?"

"Yes.....I will go back now."

Taeyong guide him down to the exit.Jaemin turned around and gave him a hug.

"Thank you....hyung.."

"Ah,I forgot to tell you my name.My name is Taeyong."

"Thank you,Taeyong-hyung.I will be going then."

"See you again!"Taeyong waved cutely at Jaemin which made Jaemin laugh.

Taeyong made sure that he didn't see Jaemin anymore and then he went back to his office.

Standing in front of Jaehyun's office nervously for 10 minutes already,he finally decided to knock on the door.

"Come in."He heard the usual cold voice and slowly opened the door.

Jaehyun looked up and stopped his work he was doing and leaned back on his chair.

"Do you need something?"

"Uhhh...."

"Can you speak faster?Don't waste my time."

Taeyong closed his eyes and gluped.After a big breathe he opened his eyes amd started to talk.

"Please attend your sons Parent-Teacher meeting tomorrow."He tried his best to look into Jaehyuns eyes,what he usually won't do because he is too afraid to do that.

Jaehyun sighed loudly and began to speak but was cut off by Taeyong.

"I know you are busy but please think of your son too.I don't know what happened to your private life but Jaemin was really sad that you refused it."

"Wait...you met him today?"Jaehyun raised his one eyebrow and looked at him.

"Uhh yeah,he was here 15 minutes ago.I know he would just storm in and fight with you again so instead I brought him to the resting area to chat.Please,he cried when I mentioned his mother so think about your son he is all alone now."

Jaehyun massaged his forehead,he knew that Jaemin was really sad after that incident with his ex-wife.But Jaemin didn't show a bit of saddness when he saw it in front of it.Plus working at the same time makes him lose concentration with the other things in his life.

"Uhhh...Boss?"Taeyong stepped a bit closer to him and bend down wanting to hear his answer.

"Fine.I will go."Taeyong widned his eyes and clapped happily like a seagul.

"But I have one condition."Taeyong looked at him while smiling like a idiot.

"Sure,what condition?"

"Come with me,it's too awkward for me to go alone."Jaehyun looked down in embarrassment which made Taeyong get closer and mock him.

"Woah~Our boss is embarassed,what a surprise."Taeyong wiggled his brows and used his elbow to light hit Jaehyun's arm.

Jaehyun glared at him and threw a punch to Taeyong but was dodged by him.Taeyong laughed and stuck his tounge out while running out from the office.He facepalmed and shouted in frustration and embarassment.

On the other side Taeyong happily skipped his legs to his office.

Taeil and Jungwoo who was resting at the resting area looked at Taeyong with questions appearing above their heads.

"What happened to him?"Taeil slipped his coffee and laughed.

"I bet it has something to do with Jaehyun."Jungwoo said while still looking at his phone.

"Yah!Stop hanging on your phone and talk to me!You have a girlfriend already?"Taeil got annoyed that Jungwoo has been looking at his phone since morning.

Someone Jungwoos face got a bit red which made Taeil look at him with widened eyes.

"WHAT?!Really?"

"Mnnnhh-"Jungwoo covered his face and ran back to his office and Taeil stood there shocked.

He threw his paper cup in the thrash strongly.

"WHERE'S MINE?????I WANT ONE TOO???"