oo45.

Dinero sat in his tinted out Escalade truck as he watched Kaylin smiling and looking all happy as she walked to a customized yellow colored Merecedes Benz with their son in an all matte black stroller. She looked good as hell he couldn't deny that and had gained back all the weight she lost from the drugs.

He had it out for her pussy ass boyfriend for trying to kill him way back but Dinero was way too used to these niggas trying to take his life away so he started to wear a bullet proof vest everywhere he went. He wasn't going out like that.

He remebered the day Monty came up to his place talking big boy shit about he was gon see to it that Dinero get all the hell he deserved from what he did to Kay. All Dinero could do was laugh at Monty. He saw straight through that fake ass street cred shit he did. In fact if Monty really wanted to handle shit he should have came to him man to man and not with about six other niggas backing him up.

Dinero chuckled to his self and shook his head. He wanted his revenge on the now happy couple. Kaylin was gonna get hers for having another nigga around his son and Monty was just a bitch nigga that was gon get his for trying to roll with the big boys.

After his "death" Dinero went back to Mexico and laid out there for a while. Found another bitch to bring home, got her addicted to the monkey on her back, got her pregnant, beat her ass on the daily, and then sought out his plan of revenge. He had all his boys to not do shit if they ever ran into Kaylin. Act normal, don't retaliate was what he said. Just tell her that Dinero was going to get help before he died and how he would want her to move on. He did that just so she would think she could move on happily.

He did gain a few pounds of muscle from working out and he grew out his beard. He looked better but back this time with a vengeance and he was chopping off anybody that got in his way.
——
two weeks later....

"You nervous mama?" Kaylin asked Kendall as she helped her get ready for her recital.

Kendall gave her a look that said "bitch you know I am" as she stepped into her neon yellow leotard over her skin toned stockings.

"You got it baby. Just go out there and do you." Kaylin said to her best friend with a wink.

"Okay. Oh I gotta talk to you about something when we go eat after this." Kendall said as she ran out with the others heading to the stage as Kaylin ran to her seat.

She wasn't even supposed to be back there but she just had to make sure her girl was good first. She had left Karter with Monty as she slipped into the backstage.

"Hey chubby." She cooed to Karter who did some baby talk to his mama with a smile.

A few minutes later, the instrumental to Daniel Ceasar's Freudian played and Kaylin wanted to jump out her seat and shout "YAAAAS BITCH" once she seen Kendall spin her way out on the stage with her friend and dance partner Raul behind her as they did a contemporary dance.

By the time they were done the whole audience was intrigued even the most hood nigga there Monty didn't say a word as he watched the chemistry between the two on stage.
——-
"You did good sexy." Kaylin said to Kendall as they walked arm in arm as Kendall's other arm held Karter into the restaurant.

"Thank you baby."

They all walked to a empty table big enough and close by for everyone that would be joining them. Kaylin sat by Monty and Kendall & Karter took up the other side. They engaged in small talk but that stopped once Kay looked up and saw Ollie walk into the restaurant with a gift bag and a bouquet of flowers.