Unpacking

They continued listening to the radio as Harry pulled his car up in front of Anne’s flat. “Harry thank you again for lunch, I had a great time.” Anne started to unbuckle her seatbelt.

“I did too. I don’t have anything going on this afternoon, would you like some help unpacking?” Harry looked at Anne nervously.

“Umm, sure, if you want.” Anne smiled and they got out of the car. As Anne unlocked the door she could feel Harry’s presence behind her. Just the thought of him being that close gave her butterflies. Weird.

Athena greeted them at the door. “Hi baby, did you miss me?” Harry bent down and rubbed her ears. Anne laughed as Athena immediately laid down and showed him her belly.

“Wow, you really won her over!” Anne laughed as she grabbed Athena’s leash. “I’m going to take her for a quick walk. Make yourself comfortable.”

“I can come with you if you want.” Harry offered.

“It’s okay, I’m only taking her down the street and back. Why don’t you pick out a movie we can watch while we unpack? The DVDs are in the cabinet next to the tv.” Anne laughed to herself as she walked out the door. “I just left Harry Styles alone in my flat.” Funny, she would never do that with a ‘normal’ strange man, but because he was a celebrity it felt like she’d known him for ages.

When Anne got back Harry was still looking through the movies. “You have so many to pick from! I couldn’t decide.”

Anne laughed. “Yeah, movies and books…I sort of have a problem. What are you in the mood for?”

“I’m not sure, something funny?”

Anne walked over and sat next to Harry on the floor. “How about…” Anne reached over Harry to grab a movie and she could feel the heat of his breath. She felt nervous chills run up her spine. “…Monty Python and the Holy Grail?”

Anne pulled out the movie and sat back looking at Harry. His green eyes looked darker somehow as he looked into her eyes. There seemed to be this electricity between them and Anne didn’t know what to do. Harry then blinked and everything stopped. “I don’t think I’ve seen that one.” Harry’s voice was even huskier thank usual. He took the movie from her and read the back. “This looks good.”

“Okay…” Anne took the movie back and set it to start. What just happened? That was a very strange moment. “Do you want something to drink Harry?” Anne stood up walking toward the kitchen.

“If you’re having something, sure.”

“I’m going to have some water.”

“Sounds good, thanks.”

Anne walked back into the sitting room and handed Harry a glass. “Here you go.” She grabbed one of the boxes and sat down on the sofa.

Harry came and sat next to her. “What can I do to help?” Harry looked from her to the box.

“Umm, could you grab a trash bag from under the sink? We can throw all of this packing material away as we unpack then.”

“Sure.” Harry got up and walked to the kitchen to grab the bag.

Anne took the opportunity to take a couple of deep breaths and shake of this weird feeling. She was not sure what just happened, but whatever it was she wished it hadn’t. She was feeling very self-conscious now.

“Here you go.” Harry came back and sat next to her. “So what’s in this box?”

“I think it’s just pictures and things like that.” Anne began to pull items from the box and setting them on the table. Harry picked up one and began to unwrap it.