chapter 10

Nikki's  p.o.v

Since that moment that I shared with Colby last week I've been closer to him than I ever have been . We've been texting , face timing  and calling each other a lot now .

Even though we kissed we are still not dating or anything . I'm kinda glad we're not because I really wanna take my time with this relationship and not rush things with Colby. 

Speaking of Colby ....

"Hey , I thought you said that we were  gonna ride together to the show tonight .. what happened ?"

Colby asked . You see he asked me to ride with him and as  I was on the verge of going with him I sent him a text bailing on him .

Like I said I really wanna take my time with Colby not spoiling anything and I think riding with him to shows is going a bit to fast. 

"I told you in the text that brie wanted to ride with me .. but I'm sorry anyways."

Seth looks at me and I somehow feel like he can sense that I'm hiding something from him .

"Are you sure your not hiding something from me?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me .

Yep . I guess my suspicions were right.  

"No , of course not ... bout how are you feeling about joe ?"

I ask hoping that he would drop the subject . He  looks at me and sighs and decides to drop it .

" Not to good , but it was nice that I got to spend a day with him and his kids at Disneyland ." 

He says with a small smile . 

"I'm sorry for bringing him up . .. you look upset let's talk about something else ? "

I offer.  He gives my hand a supportive squeeze .

"I don't mind talking to you about him at all okay .. you can talk to me about  anything okay?" He says to me and I nod. 

" So after tonight's live event , do you want to maybe come up to my hotel room to maybe watch a movie ? "

Seth must of seen my facial expression because he quickly added

"As friends of course. "

I considered it for a moment . I just said that I didn't want to rush things with Colby but ... it's not like it's a date or anything. 

"Sure , only as friends though nothing else. " 

I tell him and he immediately breaks into smile. 

"Don't worry as friends we will just eat popcorn and watch a few movies and I'll even keep my shirt on ."

He says with assurance and I just laugh at his goofiness .

"Meet me at my car after the show ." He says with a wink .

"Seth Rollins to Gorilla ! "

"That's your cue ." I tell him and he starts to walk away but he quickly turns back around and pecks me on the cheek .

He whispers in my ear , "I'll see you later ."

Before running to get to the gorilla .

I touch my cheek and walk away with the biggest smile on my face .

A/N
Sorry to the long wait for an update but as an apology I've gifted you guys a double chapter .

I'm sorry  but I've been dealing with a lot of stuff like my parents getting a divorce and my grandpa in hospital but I'm gonna try and update as much as possible .

So please vote ,  comment and share this book and please be patient with updates.