chapter 27

Seth's pov

I take a deep breath getting off the plane and heading into the city of San Diego . Bryan had told me Nicole was  staying with them and I had asked them to give us some privacy when I get there .

I take an uber  to Bryan and Brie's house  and try to calm down my nerves before I get there . I don't even know what to tell Nicole. Should I just say :" yeah I'm sorry that I was dick to you and for fucking and drinking away my problems instead of trying to get you back ?"

Yeah I don't think that would work .

"Sorry sir is this the place ?" The driver asks and I nod getting out of the car and giving him some cash before making my way to the Danielson's front door and knocking twice .

I waited for what seemed for ever until the door was unlocked . Bryan and birdie opened the door and birdie immediately screamed out Sethie with her adorable little voice .

I chuckled at the small girl and kissed her forehead before giving Bryan a bro hug .

I noticed that Bryan looked a bit out of it and he seemed to be giving me a pity look .

"Anything wrong ?" I ask Bryan and he just shakes his head. 

"Listen brie is next door with a neighbour and just to let you know Nicole is upstairs puking her guts out like she has all week ."

He says and pats my back before leaving with birdie somewhere. 

She's been puking all week . Is she .....? She can't be ..... can she ?

I shake those thoughts out of my head before making my way  upstairs.  Luckily I know where to go since I can hear the sound of sniffing coming from the bathroom .

I knock on the door to the bathroom and suddenly the sniffing stops .

"Who is it?" I hear her fragile voice say and I don't know if I should smile or cry hearing her voice for the first time in a month .

"Nicole." I say and I hear the door unlocking . I take a step back and wait for the door to open and it finally does .

There she stands in a robe with her hair in a bun and no make up looking absolutely beautiful .

"What do you want ." She says with venom in her voice and I wince in hurt . I guess I deserve that. 

I get on my knees and hug her waist .

"Nicole I'm so sorry that I was dick, I didn't mean anything I said look I would love to have kids with you , I would love to marry you , just please take me back ." I beg meaning every word that I  had just said .

I feel tears leaking out of my eyes and I feel Nicole try to pick me up by my head . I get up and she pulls me into a hug .

"Do you really mean that ?" She asks and I close my eyes before replying .

"Every single word ." I said before hugging her tighter .

We stayed in that position for ever until Nicole jumped out of the embrace and ran to the bathroom .

"Hey are you okay ?" I ask following behind her and rubbing her back while she continues to puke her guts out .

"Bryan said that you've been vomiting all week , we should go see a doctor right now ." I tell her .

She shakes her head getting up and washing herself .

"It's probably something that I ate that's bugging me ." She says and I'm  not convinced but decide to drop it .

"If you don't stop vomiting before the end of this week we are going to the doctor whether you like it or not ."

I tell her and she glares at me before pushing me away .

"You can't tell me what to do remember we're still not dating." She says .

"Even if we're not dating , I'm still gonna care for you Nicole because you're the love of my life and nobody else ." I say and her eyes soften and I rub my hair sighing. 

"How do we fix us ?" I ask desperately and she looks at me with pity in her eyes .

"Maybe we can talk about our feelings and what we did during this month apart ." She says and I sigh knowing that I'm gonna hurt her even more with what she's going to find out .

I nod my head and she grabs my hand leading me to the sitting room .

I take a deep breath getting ready to tell her all the stupid things that I've done this past four weeks .