chapter 15

Seth's pov

I quickly called Dean while Nicole was in the shower . I need to make this night absolutely perfect for Nicole . So I got an amazing day planned for Nicole and I. 

"Yep ." I heard Dean say on the phone .

"Hey man, it's Seth... do you have everything set up for tonight ?" I ask him.

"Actually I don't..... I couldn't find-"

"Dean!!" I interrupt him .

"I'm sorry but I promise you I'll get everything done by tonight ." Dean says and I sigh before apologising .

"It's okay man your just stressed I get it I was the same for Renee and i's first date ." Dean says and before I could reply I hear Nicole getting out of the shower so I quickly cut the call .

"Hey babe who were you talking to ? " Nikki asks while taking out her hair straightener. 

"Umm just Dean. " I say honestly to her .

"Ohh well let me finish getting ready and then we can go ." She says and pecks my lips .

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥₩₩¥¥¥

Nikki pov

So Seth and I just arrived at the San Diego Disneyland and we are deciding on which ride we should go on first. 

Ultimately we decided to go on the jungle cruise . After we got of that fun ride we went on multiple rides until it was getting late .

Seth then excused himself as he got a call from somebody . That's weird I thought he normally answers his calls in front of me . I shrugged that thought off as Seth came back .

"Hey it's getting late I think that we should get back." Seth said and I agreed .

"Yeah sure let's go ." I said and Seth and I walked back to my car . Since Seth's car was back in Iowa we were using one of mine's .

Once we got in the car we engaged in conversation .

"Thanks for tonight Sethie ." I said while holding his hand .

"If you think the night's over then your sadly mistaken ." Seth says with a smirk and I look at him confused . What did he mean I thought to myself. 

My thoughts were soon stopped when Seth stopped the car ,  he looked at me and told me to stay in the car for a while.  Seth left the car and I was sat there alone for a couple of minutes .

After a while I felt my door open and I saw a well - suited Dean bending down and holding his hand out to me  .

"If I may madam ."

A/N

Oooh what do you think Seth's got in store for Nikki . I can't wait for this surprise. 😁